2009 Classic Case #1 box #5 or 6

I posted in the other thread but congrats mate. You can't do nothing but feel excited for the guys that pull these cards from the case breaks when they are members of the same forum!

Awesome stuff ...

I posted in the other thread but congrats mate. You can't do nothing but feel excited for the guys that pull these cards from the case breaks when they are members of the same forum!

Awesome stuff ...

Thanks Graham its a beautiful day. :D

I agree with that sentiment as well, I was stoked to see Dave pull one as he's often been a help in my quests and thanks to Ming because by doing this case "pre-sell" we knew one of us OCTers would hit the score. :thumbsup:

Ross

Yeah i feel sorry for case 3 people. Daves pull ruined it for them before their boxes even arrived

I did actually have some thoughts about not posting the fact I got it until a few more members busted their boxes but I just had to tell someone.:p

Ross

And look 400 posts, its all happenning........

I'm going down to the newsagent to buy a lottery ticket.

lol. Congrats on the case hit. If you are going to redeem it, get it done today....the faster you send it the lower the numbering :)

The envelope is addressed and waiting.... :thumbsup:

Thanks Digeze for riding the boredom of my other 2 hour box break as well.

This box was certainly a step up in both speed and quality and only took me about an hour even with the "smoko break" after the Lockyer ;)

Ross

And look 400 posts, its all happenning........

I'm going down to the newsagent to buy a lottery ticket.

Is that Lottery ticket available for sale or for trade? I think i would change my luck by riding yours. :lol: Thats an amazing pull mate, congrats again :D

Well done Ross,

Could be a great few months for you, Lockyer redemption, minor premiership and premiers;)

Well here's hoping anyway!!!!:thumbsup:

I hope your right Kelza.....

I think I would trade the Lockyer for an end to my 30 years of pain. :lol:

well done mate.

Thanks again Ming :worthy: :worthy:

Thats is awesome, So iguess i wont be needing to open my other box, Might have to cash it in.

Sorry about that Razor, I did seriously consider not posting it up yet but was dieing to share my luck.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom