2008 AFL Mark Of The Year.

2008 AFL Mark Of The Year

• Total voters
Neither, I was far more impressed with Richo's slips catch earlier this year.

Honestly, we see marks of the same ilk as Lloyd's and Rioli's nearly every week. Those are just two of the better examples.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

I thought i was quite clear however i will attempt to further explain.....

Some supporters are so die hard, so 1 eyed, so oblivious to other teams that they just cant accept when an opposition player does something better than thier own teams players. For example i am a member of my club and i go to all the games and im very committed and loyal, however i can admit when my team is crap or i can admit when an opposition player takes a great mark, or does something "better"

For example most "netural" supporters would say Lloyd's mark was way better (which is it) but Hawthorn supporters would say Riloi's mark was better, this is just human nature i guess.

Not only can you not accept Lloyd mark was better you then tried to explain why Lloyd mark isnt better because it was apparently "setup"... do you really think players play the game to setup each other up to take great marks?

Ofcourse all of this is assuming that Cowboys78 is a Hawthorn supporter.

Should we reward Lloyd for the stupidity and complete inferiority of the Melbourne defense??

How to set yourself up for someone taking a specky on your head.

I thought i was quite clear however i will attempt to further explain.....

Some supporters are so die hard, so 1 eyed, so oblivious to other teams that they just cant accept when an opposition player does something better than thier own teams players. For example i am a member of my club and i go to all the games and im very committed and loyal, however i can admit when my team is crap or i can admit when an opposition player takes a great mark, or does something "better"

For example most "netural" supporters would say Lloyd's mark was way better (which is it) but Hawthorn supporters would say Riloi's mark was better, this is just human nature i guess.

Not only can you not accept Lloyd mark was better you then tried to explain why Lloyd mark isnt better because it was apparently "setup"... do you really think players play the game to setup each other up to take great marks?

Ofcourse all of this is assuming that Cowboys78 is a Hawthorn supporter.

I understand exactly what you were trying to say as my post was a Rhetorical question. Everything I post on here is very light hearted as the emoticon in that post indicated but you clearly didn't see that. Build a bridge.:lol:

Apparently us Hawks supporters aren't neutral but maybe a little tiny bit biased.:p

Some people need to lighten up.....yes you know who you are.;)
Chopper.jpg

yeah i still havnmt seen a mark as good as ashley sampey for the west coast eagles a couple years ago if marks were setup and he marks and its a speccie as long as it looks good and also good to watch that is all that matters im neutral (roos)

yeah i still havnmt seen a mark as good as ashley sampey for the west coast eagles a couple years ago if marks were setup and he marks and its a speccie as long as it looks good and also good to watch that is all that matters im neutral (roos)

Gary Moorcroft's a few years back was a killer! Sampi's was a great 1 too, was at that game (I'm a Melbourne supporter).

Reckon Lloyd's will win it hands down this year, though I'd be keen to see videos of some other marks from this year :)

Back
Top Bottom