2005-06 SP Authentic Break Scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... i think all your awesome grant hill cards you've been putting up in your avatar are fake too graham![-X :lol:

and that shaq auto hsv006...:lol: :lol:

he was here about 3am this morning checking this forum and his private Msg and from what i can tell he had a few to check so i think hes trying to lay VERY low

drewjulz said:
he was here about 3am this morning checking this forum and his private Msg and from what i can tell he had a few to check so i think hes trying to lay VERY low

mate he can't be laying low, dunno if u know, but he's been banned! he's out.. the only way he can get back in is as a guest..

pvtryan said:
and that shaq auto hsv006...:lol: :lol:

Damn you pv... cant put anything past you guys... hey just opened a pack of 05-06 hoops and pulled ...OMG...a jordan rookie!!!
AHHH sorry,ive got two broken arms,my scanners broken,and prototype just abused me rear end):(

jimboiitmac said:
hahahha very funny clarkes, your just jealous because on the old site i had more posts than you, and i still do on this site!

I do believe I overtook you on the old site!!! :cool:

You were on hiatus, and there was one night......

Magicman said:
Hes been banned for a month. Hopefully he will have learned his lesson cos if he buggers up again he outta here forever.

What stops him from signing on as a different name?

Unless I didnt take it all in, we pissed this guy off outta here cos he posted scans of cards he didnt have (only because he doesnt have a scanner).

Or was he completely full of shit, and just ****ed around with the box break?

Nah it was fake and we can IP ban him Scotty and keep him out a few ways i think. G is the man to talk too about that. Be nice or else.....;-)

Ahh, so it was fake. Thanks Chad, didnt know.

If he came on to "publicly appologise" like he did, he obviously told bullshit lies, so why not **** him off all together instead of just a month?

Do we really need people around here who do shit like that?

You've IP'd him for a month, why not just leave it, and keep the ****er banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom