2003-04 to 2009-10 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Discussion and Show-Off Thread

Ah feck!

Webber sold for $102, ouch. Winning bidder (4fb) bid on 1 item in the last 30days and this was it :confused: strange.

I had a bid of $92, which I thought would be a fair bit over. Killing me!!!

Oh well.

On to the next one;)

Dang, man! I just saw this. That one with the misspelled name that sold for $57 was the one to get. Oh well. Like you said, on to the next one. I'm sure one will pop up sooner or later.

I'm actually not surprised by the price though. I've paid close to that for all my copies. And it is exquisite. I feel like 05-06 especially is gaining a lot of popularity.

omg I just woke up from a coma... I think I've been here for a week..:confused:

Last thing I remember was seeing Ersks post.... and then my eyes glazed over and I felt feint!! :lol:

Incredible collection. Just crazily unbelieveably awesome. =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Dang, man! I just saw this. That one with the misspelled name that sold for $57 was the one to get. Oh well. Like you said, on to the next one. I'm sure one will pop up sooner or later.

I'm actually not surprised by the price though. I've paid close to that for all my copies. And it is exquisite. I feel like 05-06 especially is gaining a lot of popularity.

I'm not surprised but I kind of am at the same time. Even Steve who has almost 2 sets of these was.

I'm not so sure this set is on the move. Nash, Dwight, pau, pierce have all sold for less than their last sale, which is why I'm grabbing doubles now:)

The winning bidder is a little suspect.

Oh and this was the same seller as the last one I believe. See what happens.

I need a Jordan or LeBron this year anyways.

I'm not surprised but I kind of am at the same time. Even Steve who has almost 2 sets of these was.

I'm not so sure this set is on the move. Nash, Dwight, pau, pierce have all sold for less than their last sale, which is why I'm grabbing doubles now:)

The winning bidder is a little suspect.

Oh and this was the same seller as the last one I believe. See what happens.

I need a Jordan or LeBron this year anyways.

Hmmmmmmm. It's definitely starting to sound a little dodgy. 4fb winner like you said makes it worse. We will probably see the card listed again in a few weeks.

So this was the same seller that sold the "weber" for $57? Same card too (6/25)?

Heres some of mine I would show more but PC isnt with me

IMG_2263_zps33bb3492.jpg

IMG_2264_zpsd9cfa24f.jpg

IMG_2222_zpsa419b47e.jpg

Now that the season is over, Exquisite stuff has gone even quieter unless you want that College stuff.

It feels to me like this stuff is really starting to become the "old school". In all the For sale threads on boards there's rarely Exquisite in there.

Immac will keep me going at least.

Yep Immac is the new Exquisite, all the old stuff is hard to get! No Exquisite, Ultimate, Chronology with so many of these cards locked in collections. Nowadays its a rip and flip industry and cards are much easier to attain. Hoarders aplenty with old UD with many of the best cards in unlikely European and Asian locations.

Yep Immac is the new Exquisite, all the old stuff is hard to get! No Exquisite, Ultimate, Chronology with so many of these cards locked in collections. Nowadays its a rip and flip industry and cards are much easier to attain. Hoarders aplenty with old UD with many of the best cards in unlikely European and Asian locations.

I would have to agree with this statement most of the older exquisites have dried up locked away forever in PC's as for the bit about asian locations, if not all most of my 90's MJ autos have come from Asia ie China, Hong Kong, Thailand etc.

Beautiful cards guys. :)
I only have 9 KG exquisite cards but they're not going down in price that's for sure and have had some very good offers for them from time to time.

Just having got back into it the past 18 months I can see I've missed out on some outstanding cards in the 00's. The cards in this thread are insane!!! Looking at this thread today motivated me to make a start on some cards in the 'glory years' of Exquisite. I know it's cheating as it's not in hand yet but got this one today (no prizes for guessing where it came from lol):

Chris-Bosh.jpg

in awe at some of the cards here.

and it was this thread that made me finally pull the trigger on picking up a couple to finally see what they look like in hand.
very nice cards i must say, and am keen to get and 05-06 base in hand too.

P7200089.JPG
P7200090.JPG

Back
Top Bottom