2003-04 to 2009-10 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Discussion and Show-Off Thread

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom Telfer
eBay User
dynastysportscentral
Not sure if there is one already but thought it would be good to see what genuine Exquisites are around on the forum and provide discussion regarding the best brand of all time...

Here is a few recent additions to my PC

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Love the thread idea, so glad you closed it off at 09/10 Exquisite, the College stuff just doesn't compare IMO.

I'm still going hard at the 05/06 Exquisite base Gold /25:)

Slowly getting there, at 21/42 currently.

@MGoBlue

Absolute awesomeness right there.

I never get sick of seeing your Exquisite collection. I get another chance at the 05/06 Exquisite Gold Webber, there's one on eBay again:)

Have you ever seen any of the Webber base Exquisite 1/1s?

Your collection inspired me to go after Boogie Cousins Immacs:) love those Sacramento colours.

Nothing crazy for me, here are my 2 best exquisite cards:

And only for fun, 2 customs cards i made in Taiwan in 2012 with Rodman and Pippen IP auto.
Great you got IP autos with the Rodman and Pippen.

Great you got IP autos with the Rodman and Pippen.
Yes and was very lucky!
I was in Taiwan, and i was watching a NBA game at TV when speaker said old NBA players will come in Taiwan for an exhibition game.
Finaly i found on internet those players was Pippen, Rodman, Horace Grant, Jason Williams and some others.
I just had 3 days to prepare myself and didn't had any cards with me, so i had no choice to make some customs.
As i didn't had any ideas and time to create a design, i took Exquisite design who is just awesome!
I finally got 3 Pippen IP and 2 Rodman :D (Rodman and Pippen signed on All Star Alumni Jersey, and Pippen signed on another custom)

Back
Top Bottom