2 Oldschool box breaks!

malice262010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
Heya's Just busted 2 boxes;

1. 92/93 Fleer Ultra Series II.
2. 96/97 UD Collector's choice.

1. Full set of Ultra came out of the box with only 25'ish cards missing for a full second set. Key hightlights of common cards were;

- Shaq RC
- Alonzo RC
- Harold Miner RC

Inserts: 3x play makers - Kevin Johnson and 2 other no-namers.
2x Rejectors - Shaq and David Robinson
3x Ultra All Rookies - Shaq, Alonzo & Harold Minor

2. UD Collectors Choice - Missing 15 cards for the set. Common Highlights were MJ base.

Inserts - 6x Michael Jordan Holograms numbered 1 - 6.
10x Stick em's including all the bignames - Jordan, Robinson etc.

Wasn't too bad a break. Exceptionally happy with the Shaq Ultra All Rookies. Were 1:13 packs and I'm glad I got the top 3 rookies of that period (IMO) - Zo, Shaq and mini-jordan.

Next Box break will be 93/94 Topps Stadium Club when it arrives!

Peace

Hey's, sorry, no scanner!!

But hey, just busted the 93/94 TSC and pulled:

Jamal Mashburn Beam Team & a Shaquille O'neil Rim Rocker. Missing 28 cards for the set.

Edit: Ohh and ofcourse, standard best cards include: Michael Jordan standard card and Multiple copies of Chris Webber and Anfernee hardaway RC's.

Were those holograms a similar design to the 1994-95 Upper Deck Special edition cards? I have a ewing International SE sticker... I think it's 1997, could be 1996 though. Are you looking to complete the se? If not I'll take the Ewing, Jalen Rose, Lamond Murray, Charlie ward, Kevin Garnett and detlef schrempf of your hands if you want to trade/sell. lmk.

Sorry Taffster, I'm looking to complete the set and will do with help from card shops / random packs or even another box break if need be :p

Back
Top Bottom