1X hobby of 2022 Bowman

And RV is up to .236 just like that. Hopefully he can finish around .260.

Get off to a quick start next year promotion to high A and be in AA by 2025. That would be awesome.

And RV is up to .236 just like that. Hopefully he can finish around .260.

Get off to a quick start next year promotion to high A and be in AA by 2025. That would be awesome.

Big game yesterday:

Salas is going to be absolutely huge. $$$$

Rosman has moved to 3B, so that was interesting for me. I'd prefer him as SS but they have a glut there, so not so upset about the move.

Screen Shot 2023-07-08 at 8.48.55 am.png

If he can get promoted in 2024/25, i'd be pretty psyched.

I'd love to send all the cards back to the US and make a few bucks :)

He'd have to have Louis Robert 2019 style 12 months to get there late next year. He likely finishes this year in low A and probably starts next year still in low A( hope I'm wrong of course). He'd have to absolutely crush A+ and AA in quick time to just get a sniff of being called up late 2024, which would give him Juan Soto style hype as he'd still be 19. If he makes the bigs in late 2025 it would still mean the cards doing 10X as he'd still only be 20. My guess is he gets called up in 2026 as a 21 year old. A great result....and depending on the multiplier a blaster will come your way - spotter's fee.

Ohtani is going to take a lot of hobby funds though. I've been tracking some of his cards and a few have done 3X in the last six weeks which is insane in this climate.

He'd have to have Louis Robert 2019 style 12 months to get there late next year. He likely finishes this year in low A and probably starts next year still in low A( hope I'm wrong of course). He'd have to absolutely crush A+ and AA in quick time to just get a sniff of being called up late 2024, which would give him Juan Soto style hype as he'd still be 19. If he makes the bigs in late 2025 it would still mean the cards doing 10X as he'd still only be 20. My guess is he gets called up in 2026 as a 21 year old. A great result....and depending on the multiplier a blaster will come your way - spotter's fee.

Ohtani is going to take a lot of hobby funds though. I've been tracking some of his cards and a few have done 3X in the last six weeks which is insane in this climate.

Yeah he's not getting there in 2024 ahah. Especially after today. Cooked the golden goose.

Bought another 4 refractor autos and a few base autos. Why not. Needed a pick me up after 3 cases worth of NBA breaks.

Hit 2 base cards and a /99 base in 3 cases.

Yeah he's not getting there in 2024 ahah. Especially after today. Cooked the golden goose.

Bought another 4 refractor autos and a few base autos. Why not. Needed a pick me up after 3 cases worth of NBA breaks.

Hit 2 base cards and a /99 base in 3 cases.
oooofff. That hurts. I just blew $35 on a shitty hockey break which I would not have participated in had a I known the products that were going to be in it. Hopefully this time I'll hold my word and stop it.

His BCA's have started moving up. There were 3 purple /250 on comc. I bought 2 of them and third has now vanished. There's only 2 numbered BCA's on comc at the moment and a $100 for an atomic ref is too much.....at this stage. I think $7 for his base auto is still good value. I'm in it for fun but if he crushes it you'll make serious bank given all the colour you acquired. Good stuff!

I much prefer a guy like this who is building a solid base as opposed to a guy like Luciano - once a hot prospect from 2019 Bowman - who has a lot of power but is hitting .220 which won't fly in the majors. Yes, it's mostly about power when t comes to hobby appeal but if the BA is awful it's meaningless.

Busted your 2022 Draft yet, or will you sit on it for a while?

I much prefer a guy like this who is building a solid base as opposed to a guy like Luciano - once a hot prospect from 2019 Bowman - who has a lot of power but is hitting .220 which won't fly in the majors. Yes, it's mostly about power when t comes to hobby appeal but if the BA is awful it's meaningless.

Busted your 2022 Draft yet, or will you sit on it for a while?
Sitting

With Holliday going up to AA, the box probably made another $100.

Notice all the boxes on Cherry magically returned?

His BCA's have started moving up. There were 3 purple /250 on comc. I bought 2 of them and third has now vanished. There's only 2 numbered BCA's on comc at the moment and a $100 for an atomic ref is too much.....at this stage. I think $7 for his base auto is still good value. I'm in it for fun but if he crushes it you'll make serious bank given all the colour you acquired. Good stuff!
I bought 4 x refractors, purple and 2 base yesterday off comc.

I'll start snapping up $5-10 base autos now.

Lol. I thought it may have been you. Leave a couple for me will ya :). I've had to conserve my funds on there as I have a 150 card sub about to hit comc and it's at the $1 level. I would've liked a few of those refractors. Gotta have money if you want to strike at any time.

The stats of my other sneaky prospect last game. I couldn't work out how to copy and paste so put them in manually. Also lacks power but BA is excellent, he's 20 and in A+. I think he goes to AA soon. I prefer Verdugo because of age but this guy was priced the same and it's another one to cheer for.

Sugastey AB R H RBI BB SO LOB AVG
5 0 3 3 0 1 2 .294

Bloody formatting. In short he hit 3-5 including a triple and is hitting .294

In the same team as Arteaga who is only 6 months younger. However, Arteaga sells for 6X Sugastey and is batting .214

Lol. I thought it may have been you. Leave a couple for me will ya :). I've had to conserve my funds on there as I have a 150 card sub about to hit comc and it's at the $1 level. I would've liked a few of those refractors. Gotta have money if you want to strike at any time.

The stats of my other sneaky prospect last game. I couldn't work out how to copy and paste so put them in manually. Also lacks power but BA is excellent, he's 20 and in A+. I think he goes to AA soon. I prefer Verdugo because of age but this guy was priced the same and it's another one to cheer for.

Sugastey AB R H RBI BB SO LOB AVG
5 0 3 3 0 1 2 .294

Bloody formatting. In short he hit 3-5 including a triple and is hitting .294

In the same team as Arteaga who is only 6 months younger. However, Arteaga sells for 6X Sugastey and is batting .214

Times will be tougher now, as I have to pay for select AFL boxes, so you'll have the next 2 months to pick up some Rossies.

I'll have to investigate your man. Find some cheapies to hold onto. :)

Verdugo will need to start hitting some HRs, but it's good that Salas and Zavala are taking all the limelight and the big bucks

I'm trying to flip one of my purples already as my sub is showing as having landed and I only have $30 on the site but will need $150 to cover it. Hopefully they load up some of the better cards so I can quickly sell them and not have to deposit more cash. I doubt anyone wants to pay $34 for a purple at this point in time but you never know. I'll take the 2.5 X. Needs must. Although, I'd prefer to wait and take the 15X :)

I'm trying to flip one of my purples already as my sub is showing as having landed and I only have $30 on the site but will need $150 to cover it. Hopefully they load up some of the better cards so I can quickly sell them and not have to deposit more cash. I doubt anyone wants to pay $34 for a purple at this point in time but you never know. I'll take the 2.5 X. Needs must. Although, I'd prefer to wait and take the 15X :)

Probably just be 1x

I'll say 4X if he makes AA by the end of next year. Generally get a 50%( or more) bump when they move up a level if they're young.

Amador base auto was a $25-$30 card when the product released and this went to $100~ when he moved to high A and kept playing well.

Back
Top Bottom