1X hobby of 2022 Bowman

I've buckled and taken the Padres in a 2022 Bowman Chrome break. I'm hoping for Zamela but I'd smile if Verdugo popped out. I'm also day dreaming. Still looking for my first ever Bowman auto from around 40 Bowman breaks. It has to happen at some point.....surely.

Do you have any Zamela Bowman Chrome autos? I saw your BB auto.

I've buckled and taken the Padres in a 2022 Bowman Chrome break. I'm hoping for Zamela but I'd smile if Verdugo popped out. I'm also day dreaming. Still looking for my first ever Bowman auto from around 40 Bowman breaks. It has to happen at some point.....surely.

Do you have any Zamela Bowman Chrome autos? I saw your BB auto.
Nah I can't afford Zavala, and his numbers are Verdugo-ish recently ;)

That's why i went Rosman.

Which break is it?

If I didn't have such a horrible afterpay bill I'd get a box of 2022 Bowman Chrome. Better value than the 2022 Bowman now I think. Elly pushed it up too much.

I bought a Martorella auto and a bunch of Zavela prospects for $5. That felt better than grabbing Atlanta in that break.

Also got another few Verdugos. Getting heaps now ;)
I was going to grab Atlanta but went Houston. Momentary freak out when Atlanta won the Tampa spot. It's too stressful. Singles is obviously the go but after that buying the box outright is way better than breaking imo. At least with a box you are guaranteed two autos.

Last edited:
Creeping up to .230.

I've 'found' another cheapie. Plays one level up( High A) and has a BA of .292.

Sadly he's 2.5 years older than Rosman but he's in a club on the up and should be in AA soon. Is in the same product as RV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom