For Sale/For Trade 1994 to 2010 commons to high end signature inserts updated 2-2-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just after your thoughts on prices for now

Dave, you know you are sitting on a nice pile and that you would do better to sell separately. BUT...

??????????????????????????do you have the patience??????????????????????????

i would have to agree with mischap123 if u sell them separately its well worth ur while to sit back and watch the bids come in good luck

Dave, you know you are sitting on a nice pile and that you would do better to sell separately. BUT...

??????????????????????????do you have the patience??????????????????????????

Thanks mate for you thoughts, patience is probably not a problem for me with this lot its more to do with putting acceptable individual prices on them.
if i were to do them individually i would prefer to trade them for EELS cards of similar value, series and type for example the 2000 allstars sig for a jason smith allstars sig.

---------- Post added 23-03-2010 at 09:42 AM ----------

i would have to agree with mischap123 if u sell them separately its well worth ur while to sit back and watch the bids come in good luck

thanks mate, i will consider it all over the next few days but either way they will be going and i will chase the eels cards i am after:thumbsup:

Dave, if they were my cards I would be asking you what they are worth......as you would be the right person to ask...

I know you want to focus on your Parra PC but what a collection, it would be so hard to let go of wouldn't it?

Overall I would have to agree with the others; they are most likely worth more to you split up, perhaps to sub set level not to individual card level, except for your higher end inserts which would be better listed individually.

Imagine the amount of PMs you would get if you listed them all here at once.... :lol: ....and imagine if you wrote make me an offer....:whistle:

My mouth is already watering..........:p

Cheers
Ross

Dave, if they were my cards I would be asking you what they are worth......as you would be the right person to ask...

I know you want to focus on your Parra PC but what a collection, it would be so hard to let go of wouldn't it?

Overall I would have to agree with the others; they are most likely worth more to you split up, perhaps to sub set level not to individual card level, except for your higher end inserts which would be better listed individually.

Imagine the amount of PMs you would get if you listed them all here at once.... :lol: ....and imagine if you wrote make me an offer....:whistle:

My mouth is already watering..........:p

Cheers
Ross

Thanks Ross for that vote of confidence in my opinion mate it gives one a bit of an ego boost:lol::lol:or bighead which ever strikes you're fancy,

individually i am confident of what they are roughly worth but as sets its a bit different.
they are kind of hard to let go as i have spent some years and $$ getting them together.

:lol:yes i would have to expand my mailbox if i were to list them all at once :lol:
the high end stuff i would look at trading for eels high end stuff rather than selling them.

Well Dave.............I am afraid this is one thread I am not getting into other than to say ARE YOU CRAZY..................

I would suggest selling as subsets and base sets either with the album or not.

Wow Dave what a PC!!

If patience is not a problem, for low-end subsets wait for free listing promotion on bay and list them individually :thumbsup:

Wow Dave what a PC!!

If patience is not a problem, for low-end subsets wait for free listing promotion on bay and list them individually :thumbsup:

Thanks mate it is a nice collection even though most are not complete;)

i will end up putting some on ebay as we all know we always get left with left overs etc:lol:

---------- Post added 23-03-2010 at 07:47 PM ----------

Dave , all my parramattiude cards signed and unsigned for one of your 2005 ff cards??
cheers
E.W

thanks mate, how many are we talking about? how many are signed and for which ff cards?:-k

---------- Post added 23-03-2010 at 07:49 PM ----------

Well Dave.............I am afraid this is one thread I am not getting into other than to say ARE YOU CRAZY..................

I would suggest selling as subsets and base sets either with the album or not.

:lol:PM sent earlier

thanks for you're input :thumbsup:

I'm agreeing with everyone else on this one.. Seperate is the way to go.. People want bargins in bulk.. But if there is a card.. Or a folder they want.. They'll pay more.. Ha.. :) .. I know.. I know!!..

Even if a trade isn't possible.. Cash is a great idea.. Setting up a "Eels fund" wouldn't be a bad idea.. That way if something pops up and you don't have the money.. The "Eels Fund" should cover it.. Looks like a few grand in cards there mate.. PLENTY OF EELS STUFF FOR YOU!!

---------- Post added 24-03-2010 at 03:14 PM ----------

Wow.. I just looked over that set again.. I just want to roll over and die.. I'm going to buy a lotto ticket tonight.. Then you and I can talk.. :)

I'm agreeing with everyone else on this one.. Seperate is the way to go.. People want bargins in bulk.. But if there is a card.. Or a folder they want.. They'll pay more.. Ha.. :) .. I know.. I know!!..

Even if a trade isn't possible.. Cash is a great idea.. Setting up a "Eels fund" wouldn't be a bad idea.. That way if something pops up and you don't have the money.. The "Eels Fund" should cover it.. Looks like a few grand in cards there mate.. PLENTY OF EELS STUFF FOR YOU!!

---------- Post added 24-03-2010 at 03:14 PM ----------

Wow.. I just looked over that set again.. I just want to roll over and die.. I'm going to buy a lotto ticket tonight.. Then you and I can talk.. :)

thanks mate:thumbsup:, i am starting to look at it that way,

i am waiting to hear back from a few people in regards to the prices on some individual cards and folders as i am not sure of there value as they do not show up on ebay much.

i will probably be breaking these down over the next few days:( :lol::lol:

thanks mate:thumbsup:, i am starting to look at it that way,

i am waiting to hear back from a few people in regards to the prices on some individual cards and folders as i am not sure of there value as they do not show up on ebay much.

i will probably be breaking these down over the next few days:( :lol::lol:

My only suggestion is to sell the 2000 & 2001 sets all together.. Don't seperate the folders from the cards.. You'll get more money that way.. Most people would offer $150-$200 for just folder.. But if you sell them with the cards.. If they really want the folder.. They'll pay the extra to get it..

My only suggestion is to sell the 2000 & 2001 sets all together.. Don't seperate the folders from the cards.. You'll get more money that way.. Most people would offer $150-$200 for just folder.. But if you sell them with the cards.. If they really want the folder.. They'll pay the extra to get it..

yeh some one else said something similar as well, food for thought:thumbsup:

Hi mate, i would also say sell them separate (like all the others did) Now on the subject of selling... :lol:

I would help you home the following:thumbsup::D

2005 power Garret Crossman (FF10)

2006 Accolades Top Trio (Panthers) hope that’s not the missing one :lol:

2007 Invincibles Predictors full set All redeemed #155 – if split the panthers one I will take – I believe it’s the enforcer card of frank Puletua?

2007 Champions gem Craig Gower

2009 Classics Double Trouble Panthers (Jennings/Gordon)

Any signed panthers you might have ill take a look at as well :)

Probably more I would take from that list, but those are the ones that stand out the most to me while having a browse :)

Thanks
Brplat

Hi mate, i would also say sell them separate (like all the others did) Now on the subject of selling... :lol:

I would help you home the following:thumbsup::D

2005 power Garret Crossman (FF10)

2006 Accolades Top Trio (Panthers) hope that’s not the missing one :lol:

2007 Invincibles Predictors full set All redeemed #155 – if split the panthers one I will take – I believe it’s the enforcer card of frank Puletua?

2007 Champions gem Craig Gower

2009 Classics Double Trouble Panthers (Jennings/Gordon)

Any signed panthers you might have ill take a look at as well :)

Probably more I would take from that list, but those are the ones that stand out the most to me while having a browse :)

Thanks
Brplat

thanks mate, i will be selling them all separately but i have not had time to do prices on them yet nor do a list breakdown either:( will be on to it soon though

---------- Post added 26-03-2010 at 10:55 PM ----------

Please PM when you are thinking of selling some of your centenary cards.

Ethantheeel

will be breaking them down soon:thumbsup: then it will be a job keeping up with all the pm's.....again....:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom