12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

Totally different Wade this game.

Taking it easy ready for this game or cortisone injections or what? He was nothing like this since the Bucks.

This is good to hear. I felt sorry for him watching the last game. As much as i am not a Miami fan i don't want to see players injured and especially a top player that is usually exciting to watch.

This is good to hear. I felt sorry for him watching the last game. As much as i am not a Miami fan i don't want to see players injured and especially a top player that is usually exciting to watch.

Wade is a joke to watch! Worst flopper this year IMO and a dirty player most of the time! Hope his knee snaps in half!

Sorry to see that the Pacers couldnt get it going today, primarily thanks to terrific defensive efforts by nearly all of the Heat players. LeBron and Co better hope that they win this year (I personally hope they dont - GO SPURS!) because the Pacers will be back better again next season, with a healthy Danny Granger, an improved Lance Stephenson, a more confident Roy Hibbert (who must now surely realise that he can seriously impact every game he plays in) and of course our budding superstar Paul George, who didnt play well at all today.

Compare that to the Heat who will not have a single player who you can be sure will be back playing at a higher level than they have this season. Wade, Allen, Battier, Birdman, and Haslem are all on the downside's of their careers, especially Wade, who's whinging, moaning, flopping ways have possibly been the biggest lowpoint from a Heat perspective this post-season.

Should be a good (but not great) NBA Finals, and I expect a Spurs series victory in 6.

Cant help but laugh at the dumb ass Heat fans. Chant of "Ref, You Suck" after ref makes a plain as day call of out of bounds off Wade after Wade tried (again) to make ref's think there was more than the zero contact that actually happened. At least the Indianna fans know what their talking about when they were chanting "LeBron's a Flopper" while he was at the free throw line in Game 6.

An improved Lance Stephenson. I chuckled at this.

Why would you think his improvement wouldnt continue? He will have learnt so much from this post season. Remember, he is a 2nd round pick who hardly made it off the bench last year. This season he was a role player off the bench early in season, but in 2nd half of year he has been a regular contributor as a starter, even if wildly inconsistent (which is where most of his improvement will/should come). If your still not sure, seek out a Knicks fan and see if they think that Stephenson hasnt improved after he scored 25 against them in close out game 6 in Round 2 of playoffs.

Cant help but laugh at the dumb ass Heat fans. Chant of "Ref, You Suck" after ref makes a plain as day call of out of bounds off Wade after Wade tried (again) to make ref's think there was more than the zero contact that actually happened. At least the Indianna fans know what their talking about when they were chanting "LeBron's a Flopper" while he was at the free throw line in Game 6.

Heat fans?? Where??

Those people on TV aren't heat fans! They are just fans of the Tshirts that Miami have been giving out for the last 3 years!

That is the only logical explanation, because none of those people came to the games before 09!

Why would you think his improvement wouldnt continue? He will have learnt so much from this post season. Remember, he is a 2nd round pick who hardly made it off the bench last year. This season he was a role player off the bench early in season, but in 2nd half of year he has been a regular contributor as a starter, even if wildly inconsistent (which is where most of his improvement will/should come). If your still not sure, seek out a Knicks fan and see if they think that Stephenson hasnt improved after he scored 25 against them in close out game 6 in Round 2 of playoffs.
Lance is a bit like Deshawn Stevenson, or JR Smith. Gift of the gab, but doesn't play high IQ basketball. Is it something that can be learnt? Sure, but I just don't view him as a very good player. When they get hot, wow, it's like they can do no wrong..the basket is the size of an ocean and every play seems to be the right play. But more often than not, they revert to back to their natural form of out of control basketball and it's not real pretty.

Give credit to the Pacers. Exploited Miami's weakness well in the series and albeit game 7,
didn't allow them to play their brand of basketball.

Although their nucleus of George, Hibbert, Granger (and hopefully West) are strong enough,
they have a bit to do in the off season to upgrade that bench.

Heat fans?? Where??

Those people on TV aren't heat fans! They are just fans of the Tshirts that Miami have been giving out for the last 3 years!

That is the only logical explanation, because none of those people came to the games before 09!
Just like the Clippers arena was empty except for the janitorial staff before the Blake show arrived? BTW, the Pacers are 25th out of 30 teams in terms of number of average crowd attendance last season. So, if attendance numbers go up after this season, would that be something to comment on? In America, it's simple, if you're winning, everybody loves you. Nobody wants to attend a Bobcats game simply because they are boring and don't win games.

Back
Top Bottom