12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

What about Paul George's 3 tumble rolls after contact. Ha ha even the commentators were getting stuck into him.

This one is over. Chris Bosh is playing like a D League player. Miami playing the worst i have seen them. No chance of winning the championship in my opinion.

What about Paul George's 3 tumble rolls after contact. Ha ha even the commentators were getting stuck into him.

This one is over. Chris Bosh is playing like a D League player. Miami playing the worst i have seen them and not looking like winning the championship in my opinion.

Interesting to see the repercussions of this (assuming they go out) in the off-season.

Going to call it right now, 3 mins into the 3rd. We are going back to Miami for Game 7. Looking at the body language, shot selection, defence of Miami and just lacklustre performance, they are going to lose this game by double digits. It's baffling how they don't seem to care. Every possession is important!!
Call me Nostradamus. That was painful to watch.

Big is back.:kick:

945546_602023159822337_696782515_n.png

Haha Miami would be lucky to beat the Bobcats without Lebron. These guys stink!
I'd leave bosh and wade on the bench game 7 as miami aren't going to play any worse, get miller into the game more. He, Anthony and Lebron are the only 3 guys playing with any urgency.

Wade looked really bad to me in this game. Looks like he is still suffering from injury, he was not the normal explosive D-Wade he used to be. Not looking too good for the heat at this stage. But i still think they will get the win in game 7.

This one is over. Chris Bosh is playing like a D League player. Miami playing the worst i have seen them. No chance of winning the championship in my opinion.

2 things in response to your comment about George's 3 tumble rolls.

Firstly, IMO, a tumble roll would mean a full 360 of rolling, so feel free to review the footage and call it 1 and a half rolls (at the most), which came after George was knocked off balance while going at near full speed and then sliding on the floor for about 2 metres, which should illustrate the speed George was going, before using the roll to slow himself to a stop.

And secondly, given that your comment came straight after a few posts about the Lebron flop (which is exactly what it was), I would hate to think that your likening George's fall to the floor to Lebrons throwing of himself in the opposite direction as if he had just been shot. Respect lost if that is actually the case, as the two incidents could not possibly have been more different.

This Miami team (if they can actually be called that) have become so reliant on both LeBron and the ref's (lets be honest, the NBA does NOT want to see a Pacers-Spurs Finals Series) that unless one of the 11 role players on the team (including Wade and Bosh in this list) actually shows up to play, then I am gonna start calling their team the Miami Cavaliers.

I used to be a huge Wade fan, but his play this season, and in particular this post-season, has made me sick. His constant complaining to the ref's and more especially his dirty plays have warranted a suspension on more than one occasion, but I know this would never happen, as like I said above, the NBA would not risk the Heat not making the Finals.

wow...what can you say! miami suck...pacers, full credit to them for pushing the heat so hard, lebron is basically doing it all himself and even he still could do more, i think the next game instead of trying to get everyone involved he needs to drop 50 plus on the pacers and just be greedy, because if he doesnt they will lose, bosh is a joke, wade has disappeared for the playoffs, ray allen should of stayed in boston, meanwhile the pacers are riding george and hibbert, west, stephenson and hill are contributing in various forms and im thinking the heat dont deserve to go any further as the spurs are just going to beat them down...i love the heat but they need to make some changes in the offseason, like get some big bodies and consistent scoring...

2 things in response to your comment about George's 3 tumble rolls.

Firstly, IMO, a tumble roll would mean a full 360 of rolling, so feel free to review the footage and call it 1 and a half rolls (at the most), which came after George was knocked off balance while going at near full speed and then sliding on the floor for about 2 metres, which should illustrate the speed George was going, before using the roll to slow himself to a stop.

And secondly, given that your comment came straight after a few posts about the Lebron flop (which is exactly what it was), I would hate to think that your likening George's fall to the floor to Lebrons throwing of himself in the opposite direction as if he had just been shot. Respect lost if that is actually the case, as the two incidents could not possibly have been more different.

woah, take it easy dood, all i was saying is both players over exaggerated contact that's all.You can't deny George over exaggerated! Rolling to slow down? Ha ha

WOW. What a series so far.

I'm not sure why anyone would need to apologise for guessing a 4-1 series result to Miami (like I did), before the playoffs even begun some were talking about the Heat going 4,4,4 with 0 losses and straight to the finals.

Indy have been tough as hell and have some nice advantages that this year they are using. Hibbert is standing up when last year all they needed was him to do it and they would have won when up 2-1.

I also disagree with the post a couple above about Ray Ray staying in Boston, what would that have achieved? A 1st round exit for him.

The Heat clearly thrive on adversity and I'm shocked people want to jump over board because it's 3-3. They are still at home in game 7.

Very interesting to see what happens. Also, what was with Hibbert saying the words "no homo" in the press conference??? A bit silly of him. At least he'll only get fined.

Bosh needs to do more and and the Heat need a full team effort, good to see some drama:)

WOW. What a series so far.

I'm not sure why anyone would need to apologise for guessing a 4-1 series result to Miami (like I did), before the playoffs even begun some were talking about the Heat going 4,4,4 with 0 losses and straight to the finals.

Indy have been tough as hell and have some nice advantages that this year they are using. Hibbert is standing up when last year all they needed was him to do it and they would have won when up 2-1.

I also disagree with the post a couple above about Ray Ray staying in Boston, what would that have achieved? A 1st round exit for him.

The Heat clearly thrive on adversity and I'm shocked people want to jump over board because it's 3-3. They are still at home in game 7.

Very interesting to see what happens. Also, what was with Hibbert saying the words "no homo" in the press conference??? A bit silly of him. At least he'll only get fined.

Bosh needs to do more and and the Heat need a full team effort, good to see some drama:)

haha just a little bit of a harmless sniggle. Just didn't know why people thought I was crazy when I said Indiana will win this thing. They only had a slightly smaller chance than the Heat did at the start of the series due to home court advantage.
The next game relies on Roy Hibbert for the Pacers. Seems to me when things go his way the Pacers end up getting the W. Paul George can go ahead and score 50 and still lose only if Roy's playing garbage like he was in the regular season. Lebron is most likely going to go out there on Tuesday and have the game of his life, he usually does when they're on the verge of elimination.

One more game to play ladies.. I had the series going at least 6 games with Miami still to advance. What is disappointing is the level of intensity that the Heat are playing at and the body language on court shows it. Memphis got swept by the Spurs but I watched those games and think how well Memphis played even in defeat. They were hustling and crashing the boards and banging low and doing what they could to win. I sadly can't say the same for the way the Heat are playing and it's easy to see they deserved to lose. They are almost playing like they are on cruise control and 10 games into the regular season, I can't explain where the intensity has gone (everyone besides LeBron). You want to play with your heart out and if you get beaten, that's fine. Come on Heat! Get your shitz together, game 7, do or die, let's go!

Back
Top Bottom