12-13 Playoffs - SPOILERS INSIDE

spurlec

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
spurlec
Finally the playoffs are here!! Boston Vs NY 1st round but personally im looking forward to GS vs Denver, hoping this one is fun! Lets get some predictions, some roughies, upset first round exits??

FINALLY PLAYOFF TIME!!! Haha

DEN/OKC/SAS will come out of West, MIA will come out of East and Miami will win it all.

I'd love to see DEN/NYK Finals... See who gets a title first, Melo or Denver.

For the East

Miami vs Mil: This one is a sweep for mine. The Heat seem to love them some rest, shut the gate here.

= Heat 4 zip

NY vs Bos: I think Bos can win a couple here but it's going to be the end of Boston's runs for good, time to rebuild.

= NY 4-2 (maybe 4-1 if K.G doesn't play alot)

Indy vs Atl: This series might just be brutal and Indy are the toughest, should be a great series. Very interested to see P. George work it at both ends.

= Indy 4-2

Nets vs Bulls: I've watched the Nets quite a bit this season and they're a strange team, they just don't gel right. I love the Bulls and their toughness. If Noah is back playing the Bulls will be just fine.

= Bulls 4-2

WEST

OKC vs Houston: OKC are going to be waaaayyy too good for these guys.

= OKC 4-1

Spurs vs Lakers: Wow, classic showdown should still get the commish some decent ratings. The Spurs should be still good enough to beat these guys, but it will be tough.

= Spurs 4-3

Den vs G.S: This is going to be great. the Nugs have been excellent all year but G.S have that feeling that they're peaking at the right time. I'm gonna tip an upset.

= G.S 4-3

Clips vs Mem: I like Memphis way too much and I think they're just a tough as nails team. Another upset.

= Memphis 4-3

^^^ agree with everything above except I see clips getting past the grizz 4-3. Also sas will take la 4-2

For the East

Miami vs Mil: This one is a sweep for mine. The Heat seem to love them some rest, shut the gate here.

= Heat 4 zip

NY vs Bos: I think Bos can win a couple here but it's going to be the end of Boston's runs for good, time to rebuild.

= NY 4-2 (maybe 4-1 if K.G doesn't play alot)

Indy vs Atl: This series might just be brutal and Indy are the toughest, should be a great series. Very interested to see P. George work it at both ends.

= Indy 4-2

Nets vs Bulls: I've watched the Nets quite a bit this season and they're a strange team, they just don't gel right. I love the Bulls and their toughness. If Noah is back playing the Bulls will be just fine.

= Bulls 4-2

WEST

OKC vs Houston: OKC are going to be waaaayyy too good for these guys.

= OKC 4-1

Spurs vs Lakers: Wow, classic showdown should still get the commish some decent ratings. The Spurs should be still good enough to beat these guys, but it will be tough.

= Spurs 4-3

Den vs G.S: This is going to be great. the Nugs have been excellent all year but G.S have that feeling that they're peaking at the right time. I'm gonna tip an upset.

= G.S 4-3

Clips vs Mem: I like Memphis way too much and I think they're just a tough as nails team. Another upset.

= Memphis 4-3
Really? You think the Nuggets will lose this series?

The Nuggets beat GSW 3-1 in the season series, have home court advantage where they have won 25 in a row and are 38-3 for the season? Not to mention GSW's losing road record 19-22

Nope, the Nuggets won't lose as long as they have home court advantage.

Pretty sure we'll have another MIA vs OKC final, it'll be good to see if OKC can take it to them this year.
Nuggets are the dark horse for the finals.

We have an accumulated winning record over Miami, NY, San Antonio & OKC all together and individual winning records against NY, San Antonio & OKC. And split the season series with Miami.

Nuggets are the dark horse for the finals.

We have an accumulated winning record over Miami, NY, San Antonio & OKC all together and individual winning records against NY, San Antonio & OKC. And split the season series with Miami.

Regular season and finals is a whole different ball game so to speak. I can't see Denver beating MIA in a 7 game series ever with the roster they have right now. It's 50/50 for me that they even get past GS at this stage, imo they peaked a little early

Regular season and finals is a whole different ball game so to speak. I can't see Denver beating MIA in a 7 game series ever with the roster they have right now. It's 50/50 for me that they even get past GS at this stage, imo they peaked a little early
No chance we'll get past MIA. I'll be happy with a finals appearance.

Who peaked early? Denver was 33-7 after the all-star break, 24-18 before the all-star break

No chance we'll get past MIA. I'll be happy with a finals appearance.

Who peaked early? Denver was 33-7 after the all-star break, 24-18 before the all-star break

Calm down mate, I did say the Nugs have been excellent all year and that I was tipping an UPSET!!!!

I think GS vs Denver is going to be tight.

The Nugs home record is great, but like I stated I think GS are timing their run nicely. No Gallo is huge.

Denver are still nice but even if they get through the first round they will not get past the 2nd round. So sorry to say, but don't go dreaming about a Finals match up.

The playoffs has always been about match ups and super stars. The Nugs have none. They have an incredibly solid team though.

I just have a feeling about GS. I certainly won't be shocked if Denver beat them though.

I reakon Boston get past NY.....not that it matters cause Miami are to good in the East.

I think the Grizzlies could cause some havoc and have a good chance of winning the West

Definitely think its the Heats, but can't wait to see how Melo goes. Hopefully he goes well

I was hoping for this, The Beard vs His Old Team!

Really hope Harden does well against them

Just heard something interesting on ESPN...

In recent history no NBA champion has won less than 85% of their home games... This season only 2 teams have won more than 85% percent of their home games - Denver & Miami.

Back
Top Bottom