09/10 UD Exquisite Finale (new pictures added)

i thought they couldn't use the nba logo anymore so what's with the jordan/lebron pic with the nba logo and the logomen?

Wont waste any bucks on these craps.
No money spent on design but copy 03/04's and obvously it makes exquisite not rare and limited anymore.

Hope its not delayed otherwise UD is going to have a truckload of worthless cardboard. Look for about 4 redemptions per box on average :lol:

I was thinking the same thing with the Rubio... he ain't coming to the US anytime soon and they wouldn't make this a sticker auto.. so will they fly to euro just to sign cards? I doubt he signed them before

I was thinking the same thing with the Rubio... he ain't coming to the US anytime soon and they wouldn't make this a sticker auto.. so will they fly to euro just to sign cards? I doubt he signed them before

Rubio seems to be pretty focused on the money so i am sure he has/will sign. UD is pretty focused on the money so expect to see stickers. But i am sure UD would have some one in Europe to deal with players over there or maybe they just send them to him?

i reckon the Tiger Woods cards are pretty cool, but i dunno how i would feel about pulling a card of an ice hockey player in my box of exquisite basketball :blink: lol

unless of course they only put the best of the best from these 'other' sports in these boxes, then i guess it wont bo so terrible??

i reckon the Tiger Woods cards are pretty cool, but i dunno how i would feel about pulling a card of an ice hockey player in my box of exquisite basketball :blink: lol
unless of course they only put the best of the best from these 'other' sports in these boxes, then i guess it wont bo so terrible??

mate are you serious! they're not putting crap players...its sidney fricken crosby for gods sake! try searching ebay for a crosby auto and tell me the cheapest an auto sold for! if you pull a crosby from your box then you would sell it and buy 2 cases! id love to pull a crosby exquisite! they put tiger in NFL exquisite and collectors kicked up a stink!

mswifts 5 cases will be shared with durian

exactly! haha... if i pulled a tiger woods auto, sure I'd be upset it wasn't jordan or a basketball legend but then I'd sell it in ebay and buy myself whoever's auto i want! lol...

That sucks! :mad:

Atleast i'll be able to afford one in a few months time though :D

an MJ /23? :D I think you'll be looking at $2,500.00+ lol

Both of us better stick to buying singles for a while :woot: bye spa :wave::lol:

---------- Post added 22-09-2009 at 01:10 PM ----------

No......not from their rookie years just a generic patch.

as long as its player worn I guess. still won't effect the pricing imo, still will be high.

if anything this may effect the pricing of 03-04 exq, that may see a slight jump in pricing!

it would have been cool though if it was actual rookie season.. jorday rookie exquisite.. off the charts!!

i think the pricing of these will be stupidly high, UD have said its a limited release which is bullsh!t and they've put a massive spin on it which in turn stupid cashed up collectors will start getting sentimental and listing at as last ever exquisite and stupid dumb buyers will buy high because its the last exquisite, which its NOT because there is Exquisite Football....AND....just look at the prices of SP Game used, i sold my jordan/lebron jersey #d to 5 million for 40 bucks!! this will rival the original exquisite in looks AND price which is a shame becuase UD will do soemthing to stuff it up somehow.

wow unbelieveable release.
Loving the design of different exquisite releases all in one,
glad to see the Extra Exquisite set is back .. im in love with that set after getting my pierce!!!
Some crazy prices im sure on all of these,
especially those duals!

Wot u reckon I'll get for 57 bucks????

This is just a complete money grab - awesome design from 03-04 will now be cheapened and there'll heaps of crappy dorks trying to pass their cards off as 03-04!!! (Well maybe not but I hate the idea)
I reckon UD could chuck some used tissues with some stains on them into a box - call them 'Exquisite - The Cleansing' and some guys would buy 5 cases....

Wot u reckon I'll get for 57 bucks????

This is just a complete money grab - awesome design from 03-04 will now be cheapened and there'll heaps of crappy dorks trying to pass their cards off as 03-04!!! (Well maybe not but I hate the idea)
I reckon UD could chuck some used tissues with some stains on them into a box - call them 'Exquisite - The Cleansing' and some guys would buy 5 cases....

It doesnt matter what upper deck do, some people will just rag on them for the sake of it. So they want to have a final fling on the way out, throw in some Tiger Woods autos, get some throw back cards to the original Exquisite, good for them. Its not as if what Panini has released so far has been any better.

It easy to bag what upper deck have done and say that youre glad their not doing cards anymore, but freak me they have done a damn good job of it in my time collecting, a better job than Topps, Fleer, Bowman, Sage or any other Boner company.

Panini have got ALOT to live up to IMO.

Back
Top Bottom