05/06 Reflections - group buy, box #10??

Mattyj aint even online anymore??? I just checked. Maybe he pulled something really good....or nothing

PACK 12
Grrr Mike Bibby redemption auto...do upper deck send to australia???
Pau Gasol
TMac
Damon Stoudamire

how do i know that JZA? it says

it looks like it says

"05 NBA REFLECTIONS AUTO SIGNITURE REFLECTIONS RE// CD#SR-MB Player Name: Mike Bibby"

mattyj said:
how do i know that JZA? it says

it looks like it says

"05 NBA REFLECTIONS AUTO SIGNITURE REFLECTIONS RE// CD#SR-MB Player Name: Mike Bibby"

ah ok, its not numbered then, ud redemptions state what the card is numbered to.

Very easy to redeem it online mate just scratch it punch in ya address and details and it'll arrive in a few weeks.

LOL - that was a rather dodgey box...

I got a box of 04/05 Ultra i will be opening later hopefully i get some more luck with that...i tend to have better luck with TOpps and Fleer than Upper Deck

i just did the redemption thingy and it says on there Product Availability "waiting for athlete to return card" ...so ic ould be waiting a while???

Shoes said:
Very easy to redeem it online mate just scratch it punch in ya address and details and it'll arrive in a few weeks.
A few weeks?!?!

Havent received anything from UD yet and its been 4 mths.

Some on the boards have waited even longer.

UD redemption is screwed

nice bibby auto btw :D

LOL might be a nice Bibby auto if it ever comes back LOL...you are not filling me with confidence Lippo

seriously, your better off selling the redemtpion card on ebay, the wait is just ridiculous, been waiting since 11th Nov for mine :mad:

Back
Top Bottom