05-06 Plate Set + More!

infestacide

Metal Head
Real Name
Ben
Thought i'd show off my newest set completion both via scan and video so you can choose how you look at them :v:

The Video

[ame=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=j6IviOVHeaw]YouTube - 18-6 Mailday - PC and Set Completion[/ame]

First off...More Lowry PC

06-07RookieDebutAuto.jpg

07-08UltimateDualAutodooling-lowry.jpg

and then the plates that i got in today...

05-06FinestPrintingPlateYellow.jpg

05-06FinestPrintingPlateBlack.jpg

which gives me... the master plate set!

05-06PrintingPlateSet.jpg

Wow, plate set completion, well done on that. Possibly the hardest thing to do in a hobby:thumbsup:

That really is a great achievement - the odds of all those ending up in the hands of one collector in Australia would have been pretty slim I would have thought.

Great great job Ben!!

Ry

thanks every1! It's good to have them all together... now i just have to convince the guy with the superfractors to sell lol. I have the white bordered x-fractor 1/1 incoming aswell. 05-06 finest is one of my favourite looking sets so it was great to get them all.

Again thanks for all the nice comments! I hope i can eventually complete the entire master set from 05-06 finest.. but i know it won't be easy.

AWESOME plate set!
that's inspiring to see something as tough as that sitting in our own little pond!

gotta agree with the call on 05/06 finest, such a great looking set, and so much to collect from it, there's a level for every type of collector in that set...

That is amazing, all u need now is a card making machine, ink and card board (and other stuff) and produce away ;)

Well done :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom