Real Name
Matty
anyone know much about this product???

found a box im thinking of buying...

is $70(au) a good price??

let me know your thoughts please

Thanks

Mat

its a pretty average product, expect to pull sweet FA if you do buy it. the price is decent, but your better off saving a few extra bucks and buy a good mid price box.

pro sigs if hobby box will get u 1 auto per box. its a low-end product so i suggest just keeping ur cash for some singles or try to see if u can get a better box for that cash.

Yeah, I agree... It's low cost/low reward product, if you ask me... I'd be more tempted to add a few dollars and go after something else, either singles of stuff u like, or a better box. Just my 2c...

im not sure why but i dont like buying singles...prefer boxes...plus with the wife collecting now too she likes opening boxes like me...

any suggestions of a nice product to look for??

Its a nice product, fun to break. Think I got mine last time for $51 deliviered. I'll say its a decent and fun to break for around $50-60. For 70, I would save a bit more and buy something nicer, a higher end product.

the other one i liked (because i like the look of the common cards and im a set collector as well as player collector) was 04/05 Fleer Tradition for $60

id buy a box of 04/05 skybox LE and a 04/05 throwbacks, or a box reflections for a bit more cash. sweet shot is nice too.

where do you guys buy your boxes from??? ebay? stores in aus? the states?

so far ive bought in the passed few months 3 from america and 1 off ebay..

where the best place to get them??

Fleer Tradition you should really only pay $40 for, not $60. You only get 1GU in the box, get a full set (and lots of duplicates) and maybe some inserts. 36 packs though (in Hobby), if you like busting lots of packs.

Yep, what they said.

Nothing much in those boxes, you're probably better off buying the card from that box that you want.

Or get another box of something else.

JZA said:
id buy a box of 04/05 skybox LE and a 04/05 throwbacks

I'll be busting a box of each this weekend when my brother comes to visit. It'll be my 3rd box of Throwbacks and my first LE. Fun fun fun..

Yeah pretty much what everyone else has said is correct. Skybox L.E and Fleer Throwbacks are two products that stick to mind. I didn't win my weekly box of L.E for once lol. I get my boxes from edge believe it or not, even though a lot of people on here don't seem to like buying boxes from him.

Funkadelic, I'll be looking forward to those box breaks! :lol:

how come they dont like buying boxes from him???

i havent yet but i noticed he has a few thousand positive feedback

I've bought from him before and had no problems, but he rarely responds to emails and they are very short and blunt when he does respond. Other than that he's a good dealer. Don't think anyone dislikes him, he just lacks some "social skills" as someone put it.

I brought a box off him a couple of weeks ago and they where arrived damaged:mad: still awaiting the insuance claim by him.
Fingers crossed:(

did he say he would replace it????

how come it was damaged? was it not packed properly or something or was it more Aust Posts fault do you think??

Well he wrapped it in a little bit of newspaper just scrunched up. not taped around it. he is putting in a claim for it at the moment for undelived, because it was express post. It was only a small box but all 100 cards got dinged up on their corners. I coped two damaged boxes in two weeks of two different sellers, talk about bad run.

bugger....what are the odds of that!

ive had 4 in the last month - 3 from the states and 1 off an aus ebay guy and all have been fine...maybe its the posties up your way!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom