NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooneil

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Owen
Hey all,

we always seem to be discussing rumours - thought it time to start a thread for it.

here's my rumours of the week.

- Eels hooker Anthony Mitchell has signed with the Roosters, effective immediately. This one's been out there all week, but still no official confirmation from the Roosters, although Mitchell has apparently confirmed the move via his Twittering.

- Matt King (remember him from the Storm?) is apparently talking to Broncos. The Broncos are also after Robert Lui.

- Sharks utility Taulima Tautai is on his way back to the Eels, with Jonathon Wright, Dane Neilsen and Jarrod Croker all talking about a move to the Shire.

- The Sharks' recruitment drive will see Tupou and Pomeroy leave the club.

- Also leaving his club is Eel Billy Rogers. Souths' Junior VaiVai signed with Parra, but seems to be headed for the Penrith reserves in 2012. And apparently the Dragons Daniel Penese will be in blue and yellow next year.

- Jon Green and Adam Cuthbertson will follow super coach Wayne Bennett to the Knights, and join Nick Kenny there.

- The Panthers' hunt for a new coach is apparently near an end with Ivan Cleary all but signed.

Nice thread....
Arana Taumata (not sure of the spelling) looks like he will be sacked by the Panthers after an ALLEGED incident re:Stolen Prescription Pad/Valium
Chris Heinington on the outer rumour was to the Dragons (Doubt it) we never sign anyone of note...
Alex McKinnon to Newcastle
Jack Bosden to Roosters also heard to Newcastle
Mitch Brown to Cronulla

I'm impressed so far with the sharks signings. Let's hope they are not all busts. I think they will be shopping Topou to anyone that will listen.

I'm impressed so far with the sharks signings. Let's hope they are not all busts. I think they will be shopping Topou to anyone that will listen.

I love the signing of Fafita, meh about Gibbs and i am unsure how Robson fits in. I want Kelly/Townsend as our halves. We need some decent finishers.

From SMH - "Arana Taumata alleged to have stolen the Panthers' doctor's prescription pad and tried to obtain valium at a pharmacy in Parramatta.

The Nine Network reported the pad was reported missing last week and a script with Taumata's name on it was allegedly handed in at the pharmacy.

The 22-year-old has made just 12 NRL appearances for no fewer than seven clubs and been sacked by four of them."

How do you get sacked by 4 clubs by the age of 22 and still be running around??????

Please tell me that Taumata is kidding isnt he. More lives then a cat. All the chances in the world and he is going to amount to nothing. Will be lucky to stay out of gaol in his lifetime I would think.

Maybe the Roosters should re sign him and room him with Todd Carney, because if this is how Todd Carney plays when he is off the grog then I want him straight back on a bender, might re gain some form.

Another Knight bites the dust.

"KNIGHTS centre Keith Lulia has signed a two-year deal with English Super League club Bradford Bulls to become the fifth Newcastle player to find a new home for next season."

Also some news on Buderus

"The push continues for former Knights captain Danny Buderus to rejoin the club.

His manager, George Mimis, is in England and is reportedly in the process of negotiating a release from the final year of his contract at Leeds.

That would clear the way for the 33-year-old to return to Newcastle for a swansong season under Wayne Bennett."

Penrith are cleaning house, laurie, iosefa, purtel, waterhouse.

all will have to find new clubs i am told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom