Xbox 360 - 2K9 2nd Tournament Prep Thread

I'll email the Heat GM now and let him know you guys are trying to chase him up and see what the deal is.

Nash killed me last game. could believe it and knocked in a game winning 3 to break my nice comeback

Westy can you please do me a massive favor and review the trade? Because if i carnt work something out with you i would like to explore other options with other teams.

i haven't been on live lately because of work. i checked the trade on the 2ky homepage and i'm not a big fan of the trade. you said i'd get increased scoring but i'd be losing my best scorer in the deal. also, i prefer if similar players are traded as well, like sf for sf etc.

Westy can you please do me a massive favor and review the trade? Because if i carnt work something out with you i would like to explore other options with other teams.

Hey AJ

Can i have Okafor back?? O'neal isnt doing much

Practise with him! I found I was finally doing well with him right before I traded him ( and I like okafor he may be more beneficial to me than Gordon) lol

But if ya still having issues maybe we can work out a trade of some sort.

Hey when you upload a video how to do get it to show up in the game score highlight box on the 2k site. i just uploaded a Kobe highlight vid but it aint displaying.

Back
Top Bottom