Xbox 360 - 2K9 2nd Tournament Prep Thread

To bad if Kobe is thinking about LA and Bron, Bulls GM Phill Len has said "not in a heartbeat Kobe's going anywhere". The only way Kobe might be headed for Jersey is with an exchange for Lebron "0RINGS" James.

But Bulls GM is pondering trade scenarios including Bulls Superstars and past no 3 pick Ben "AIR" Gordon. Also Al Horford and Emeka Okafor is also looking at being shopped. Hopefully a deal comes down that will allow the bulls to get outta this losing streak.

Word is over in Atlanta that, after their 2 point overtime loss in LA, and a comfortable win against the Bulls at home, the Hawks are primed to make a move for the top 8.

Could Kobe finally be on his way to Madison Square Garden? Spike Lee will be happy... :D

Stevo please dont make me quote myself :)

To bad if Kobe is thinking about LA and Bron, Bulls GM Phill Len has said "not in a heartbeat Kobe's going anywhere". The only way Kobe might be headed for Jersey is with an exchange for Lebron "0RINGS" James.

Well Spurs came closer than they have veer been to a win today... but I could only score in and around the paint, whenever I tried outside shots or short jumpers, I kept missing even when wide open.

My game hates me :(

And ducky let me know when ya good to play.

i have that same bug in my game. missing wide open jumpers!
Well Spurs came closer than they have veer been to a win today... but I could only score in and around the paint, whenever I tried outside shots or short jumpers, I kept missing even when wide open.

You're just trying to raise his market value... :lol:

It's all reverse psychology.

Seriously, I'll give you Vince/Camby for Kobe/Scrub.

You got my number. Do it Pax! :D

Dude Pax dont work here no more i now run the show.

Your gonna have to do A HELL OF ALOT BETTER THEN VC\CAMBY TO GET KOBE IN LA.

im good to go whenever. basically every night atm

Yeah me to Heat and Rockets when you get in touch for your games let them know to reply to my msg

Back
Top Bottom