Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!!!!!!!!! Mojo's nrl champions 09

jpear30

Banned User
Real Name
Jake
eBay User
troy2770
WHOAA!
GOD has praised me with mighty luck!!!!!

on Monday arvo i purchased 2 packets of cards after getting my hair cut.I picked the 2 top packs on the right hand side.
i pulled El Masri Sketch, Slater Jersey and Bowen Jersey

Today i just went to my local post office to send some cards out to a fellow OZCARDTRADER member and i picked up another 2 packets.

i was going to go around the corner to the newsagents to buy some packets but instead saw the box of champions on the counter at the post office.
i again picked the right side of the box. I got 2 packs. raced home, kissed the packets before i opened them . 1st pack: Danny Wicks Jersey and Civoniceva gem ! and 2nd pack: Tighe Jersey and MANLY DOUBLE TROUBLE. HOW IS THAT FOR LUCK. SOME PEOPLE WOULD NEVER GET A GEM, LET ALONE A GEM AND DOUBLE TROUBLE 1:216 PACKS IN ONLY 2 PACKS .

THE LUCK IS DEFINITELY WITH ME.

POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

The civoniceva gem, tighe jersey and wicks jerseys are for trade. Sorry but the trouble isnt. Although it nearly caused me a hard attack when i opened it hahahaa. PS: i was having a day off school because i was sick haha.

Oh man, that is unbelievable!!! Maybe you should stop collecting and end it on a high note haha.:p;) But truly! You can't go better than that!!! Well done mate.:D:D

great to jag cards like that

was amazed when i busted 7 recently and got 5 inserts (1 DT, 2 Gems and 2 sigs)

mojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice job mate sweet packs

Back
Top Bottom