Status
Not open for further replies.

nyana450

Premiers 17 / 19 / 20
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
nyana450
Anyone else apart from me gonna collect these cards? the look pretty good, and the relics/autos are gonna be sweet!:cool:

3 relics and 3 autos per box sounds great, as does the concept of doing "rookie" cars for all previous fighters, all the way back to UFC 1. 16 packs per box seems a little thins though! but still, i can't wait ot get my hands on a royce gracie auto!!

i have seen presales on ebay from the US ranging from $105-$115US. i don't think they will be that high when they are released, as the RRP is $5US per pack
16 x 5 = $80. will just have to wait and see though...

i remember seeing something at Dacardworld and the price was around $70 Us for a box. May have changed though.

hell yeah im gonna hit a few of these when they come out:)
im a HUGE ufc fan so the 3 auto/ 3 relics per box seems great! wonder if any of the relic or fight used pieces will have blood on em haha
any idea on a release date?
keep me posted;)

they were released in the us yesterday. i can't see how this product will not be a hit! it looks like there will be some decent mojo in each box, including dual GU autos. i am seeing my dealer on friday to get box prices, and he should have them the week after that. i think i might get a couple at least. ;)
If your really keen, check this out:

Topps - UFC: 1st box opened

they were released in the us yesterday. i can't see how this product will not be a hit! it looks like there will be some decent mojo in each box, including dual GU autos. i am seeing my dealer on friday to get box prices, and he should have them the week after that. i think i might get a couple at least. ;)
If your really keen, check this out:

Topps - UFC: 1st box opened

sweet mate! let me know how much they r and i might put an order in for at least 1 box;)
i just looked at the checklist and designs then and there's heaps of great autos to pull:woot: the card designs look a bit plain and basic though:( they kinda remind me of old school Hoops/skybox bball cards:lol:
i would love to pull a nice Chuck Liddell auto:thumbsup:
what did the guys in the link pull from the 1st box? my internet is slow as right now:(

it wasn't a great box for them, but they got the 3 autos and 3 relics, so it looks like the hits are guaranteed! they weren't big names, but they are still hits. the only downside is some of the autos are by redemption, coz they couldn't get the fighters to sign by the time the product went production.
all in all i think it is an awesome product, and ebay is flooded already!

That would definitely the best hit in the entire set! Over $200 US!! It's amazing how the market has reacted to this product, less than a week after it's release! Prices for the GU auto's are going nuts!!! As for the GSP, who would really want it? You could send it to Topps for the proper thing, but it's not worth any more than the regular auto. Could even be a fake!

Hey guys 1st post :)

Im not a huge collector of cards, i collected in my youth a fair bit but this UFC set has really really got my interest. Just wondering where can i find these cards in shops or online? Any places in Vic that have them in stock?

Thanks

uhh actually... tis about $20 us for postage add that to the $130 price tag for a box and that makes - $233 aus approx

I was going to get one but its much to expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom