UFC trading cards coming soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it looks like the prices are all above what they should be for now while interest is high. Will have to wait till they drop.

i should be finding out tomorrow how much prices will be for a box from a local dealer who is planning to import them. hopefully it won't be too extreme. i have been going nuts on ebay though, buying up a bunch of relics in lots from sellers, so i don't get ripped on postage. have secured around 20 already. :thumbsup:

i should be finding out tomorrow how much prices will be for a box from a local dealer who is planning to import them. hopefully it won't be too extreme. i have been going nuts on ebay though, buying up a bunch of relics in lots from sellers, so i don't get ripped on postage. have secured around 20 already. :thumbsup:

who is the dealer if you dont mind my asking? Ive emailed about 5 places and all arent able to get any boxes or anything.

he's a guy i know that does the markets in my area, mainly dandenong and carribean gardens. he doesn't have a retail shop.

sweet didnt know these were out yet gonna look em up but wait 4 the prices 2 drop a bit

Anybody know if there is a official release date for AUS? I'll going to hit this series hard being a huge fan but i rather not import at this stage. Thanks.

Hits were:

Autos: Ben Saunders, Kenny Florian, Matt Serra
Fight Gear: Sean Sherk
Mat Relics: Rashard Evans, Michael Bisping.

Got 4 Victorious Debut cards and 4 Top 10 Fights Of 2008 cards as well. Insert sets looked pretty nice, with parallels of each which are numbered.

Couple of numbered cards in amongst them as well, overall didnt go too badly.

Got the box from Dandenong Market, set me back $250.

UFC.com are selling the cards, with shipping to Aus your looking at around $195

just when through the checkout at UFC, and there is no way you can get a box for $195. it's just over $250AU delivered! dunno where you got your figures, but you got me a bit excited!:(

Yeah it seems patience is needed until demand starts to fizzle out and prices drop. Although ive seen auctions on ebay that end up at around 200-210 aus but they are usually quick to be snapped up. The seller was in Canada.

Any chance of a future case share? I think the interest level is there but the prices at the moment are crazy. If somebody goes ahead with this, put me down.

if you leave it for a few months and we find a place with cases i would definitely be in.

i'd be down for a case share. Just a matter of finding somewhere.

Ive contacted atleast 20 cardshops around vic and some interstate and got absolutely nothing from anyone.

They all say their supplier doesnt stock ufc cards. You'd think if someone saw this thread and the demand for these cards they would try abit harder to get boxes to sell, theres $1000's of dollars worth of business from the people in this thread alone.

if we found an online shop and everyone was able to deposit straight to my bank account i could definitely buy the case if that was needed.

I think we should try explaining the situation we all have to a few shops and try and get them interested in helping us out, As i said before theres a ****load of money a business could earn from us alone by being the 1st in Aus to stock these cards. Surely someone would be willing to go the extra effort instead of just checking with their supplier.

I agree. I think we could make something happen here but honestly i wouldn't know what to do to get something like this off the ground as i've just got back into collecting and i've never dealt with cases and suppliers before. I'm willing to help as long as it's reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom