Ud Black Multi Box Break!

hope they send it out good though... that's one of the best cards in the lot so i hope ud treats is with utmost care. i'd be furious if i had that and it came dinged up... bro, open the rest.. or sell them cheap here

Ide be interested in a trade for the perkins...doubt ide have anything but feel free to have a sqizz at my buckett.
Congats again matie....if i cant pull a huge card myself its the next best thing..to see 1 of our members crack some MOJO !!
dude... your so far in front now..youve gotta keep busting !!
You never know what insane cards await;)

Hi....what a great break!!!!

I would be very interested in the Okafor redemption....can you please PM if you are willing to part with it.

Cheers
Benny J

its all been said by everyone else but jesus, what a pull. i cannot wait to see that baby when its redeemed. enjoy the feeling mate, its a one in a million pull! :thumbsup:

Still enjoying the feeling!!..

I dont think Ill ever sell the OCTO but will probably part with the ROY QUAD... How much do you guys think the redemptions are worth? I cant find anything on Ebay.

Hi....what a great break!!!!

I would be very interested in the Okafor redemption....can you please PM if you are willing to part with it.

Cheers
Benny J

Didnt realise you asked about the Okafor.. Just want to figure out how much the things worth first.. I havnt got a clue.

I heard the rest of UD Black Box ""BREAK ME"" ""I NEED SOME FRESH AIR""

:D:D . Are u selling those? Just curious.

Leftovers.. Hmmm.. Lets hold on to these...... for now.... :)

pic3.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Still enjoying the feeling!!..

I dont think Ill ever sell the OCTO but will probably part with the ROY QUAD... How much do you guys think the redemptions are worth? I cant find anything on Ebay.

As has been said many times, they are worth whatever someone pays for them.

Impossible for anyone to give you a price or price range that means anything, unless they are thinking of buying the particular card themselves. Best you can do is find other UD Black items that have sold that are as close as possible to the ones you have in player quality and "pull odds".

I heard the rest of UD Black Box ""BREAK ME"" ""I NEED SOME FRESH AIR""

:D:D . Are u selling those? Just curious.

Leftovers.. Hmmm.. Lets hold on to these...... for now.... :)

pic3.JPG
[/QUOTE]

LOL.. So badly want to bust the rest but will restrain my self..

But yeah I do plan to sell them. That was the plan from before I opened the case so I was thinking they'll go on ebay for a high price.. I think they going for something like US250+.. Unless someone heres willing to pay something close to that on boxes that high probability wont contain mojo redemptions but are possibly OK sigs then let me know..

Ok guys.. Ignore what I said above.. Decided that Ill save up for the next case (probably exquisite) so no need to sell the 5 boxes.. Anyway, Ill be cracking the remaining 5 open in a short while. Im expecting more autos because I do think this is a Auto Hot Case.. If they are sh!t, so be it.

BOX 6

Autos again..

Jason Smith (20th pick) - Auto jersy Rookie /99

And a very nice...

Julius Erving Number Patch Auto GOLD / 10!! (this is one sweet looking card, the number 6 with his auto on the left side in Gold)

.. Still some life left in this case afterall.

BOX 7

ALLStar Patch Antawn Jamison Auto /25

And

Magic Johnson Auto /25 (auto's not the greatest but still a sweet card)

Back
Top Bottom