2024 Ozcardtrader New Year box breaks and mail days - Sunday 7th January 2024

Count me in. At the moment, I'm looking at getting the following from dacardworld.com - 1995-96 classic basketball rookies high voltage box x1 (I think it's just the jumbo version of 1995 classic basketball rookies), 2020-21 panini prizm epl cereal boxes x20 (2x 10 box lots, dirt cheap), 2021 absolute retail jumbo nfl x2 and 2021-22 panini illusions retail jumbo x2. All depends on the availability come new year period. I should think the soccer will be available, the rest.... Who knows.

Big announcement with this. Gonna have to my breaks early because it looks my housemate for the last three and a half years (mum) may well be moving out. Dept housing finally pulled their thumb out and did there job - were looking at a place tomorrow. So if mum accepts it, we'll be spending the next week or so packing and moving stuff around. So, the breaks are happening tonight.

All up, I have 1 box 2021-22 panini illusions jumbo, 2x 2021 absolute nfl jumbo, 12x 2020-21 panini prizm epl cereal box and - for the heck of it (it was dirt cheap) - 2x 2021 topps chrome lite tennis (already done).

Big announcement with this. Gonna have to my breaks early because it looks my housemate for the last three and a half years (mum) may well be moving out. Dept housing finally pulled their thumb out and did there job - were looking at a place tomorrow. So if mum accepts it, we'll be spending the next week or so packing and moving stuff around. So, the breaks are happening tonight.

All up, I have 1 box 2021-22 panini illusions jumbo, 2x 2021 absolute nfl jumbo, 12x 2020-21 panini prizm epl cereal box and - for the heck of it (it was dirt cheap) - 2x 2021 topps chrome lite tennis (already done).
Update to this - seems I pre-empted housing being nice. The place we looked at was tiny and not suitable for mum's situation. I will post the results for everything I haven't done yet on Sunday. Bloody housing, should have known.....

Back
Top Bottom