Ud Black Multi Box Break!

Man congrats, that is a freaking amazing bustfest!!!!!!! An octo of top 15 players of all time + quad rookies of the years that are hot right now and then the Melo, JEFF GREEN 12/25 and then the two Patch Auto's of Dick Mcguire & Brandon Roy
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Big-ups mate!!!!

Dude, you should write in to Beckett and get featured in the Amazing Pulls section!!!!

Have a photo of yourself and everything! haha!!!

That be crazy!!!

Man, that card is the freaking bomb! love the pic with ozcardtrader.com in the background!!! REPRESENT! haha!

well done

What I can say. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET pull.

its all been said by everyone else but jesus, what a pull. i cannot wait to see that baby when its redeemed. enjoy the feeling mate, its a one in a million pull! :thumbsup:

Congrant on the pull of the life... everyone just want to see that card been redeem!! Dont forget buy a insurece for that card.!!! Pull of year for the form!! :D:D

Ok guys. Heres the photo. Trying to keep my hand still is hard while looking at that MOJO so photo's not the greatest.

P1010140b.JPG

And we suspected that they dont send great cases in this part of the world!

Congrats!!! :worthy::worthy:

The day after....

Thanks for all the congrats guys! Im glad I busted it on this forum cause its been awsome sharing the experience. Anyway, below are some photos so enjoy... :thumbsup:

The first batch of hits.. Not sure if you can see it clearly, but the Gold ink on the patches look awesome. Infact gold ink sigs are nice on any surface... especially octo's.. ;)

pic1.JPG

MAJOR MOJOS below seperated by the letterman gold auto... I just realised that I scored 2 x LJ autos in 5 packs. :p

pic2.JPG

The aftermath

pic4.JPG

Leftovers.. Hmmm.. Lets hold on to these...... for now.... :)

pic3.JPG

Congrats dude, that's insane!

You should buy a un-opened box off ebay, as most of them would be leftovers from case hits, and tell them you pulled it, that'd piss them off! lol.

Nah seriously, that's intense, should def. bust the rest just for fun now!! What good is it when you buy a case, and bust only half?

Any immediate plans on redeeming, or selling?

Selling would fetch some really decent coin IMO, would def. be something towards a case of 08 Exquisite!

Ive already put in the redemption for the octo auto.. Ill be waiting for months before I see it.. Not sure about the quad auto though. Might sell it.

hehe, I like the fake mojo idea.

Its funny because every single card I busted had a Signature so it could be a signature hotcase. Most cards were also < 25.. So either im super lucky or theres more to this case. Either way, I wont be opening them any time soon.

Thats an amazing break, you oughta buy yourself a lottery ticket as well ;) I can't wait to see the Octo! Nice work on the Roy as well. Let me know if you're selling any of the leftover boxes :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom