tops finest redemption

Korver#26

OzCardTrader
just got a #21 refractor from a trade was wondering if sum1 could tell be the best way to go about redeming it as how it is best done as i have never done it b4, lmk, thansk guys

Need to send them to Topps (they start redeeming at the end of the month). Details are on the back of the redemption card!

the bit were you fill out your details, seems to be deisgned for american audiences, shuld i envelope it and include my details on a bit of paper inside? how long does it normally take to get them back and has anyone heard about or seen the rc redemption design

Just add Australia to it and they will understand.

I also added a piece of paper with the contents of the envelope/parcel with address rewritten just in case.

GordonXRC.JPG

This is an example of last year's redemption.

Np Korver,

I'd wait till the end of the month though, Topps said they'll start shipping at the end of the month

Prototype said:
topps posts directly to australia?

what about upper deck?

I definately know Upper Deck post to Australia.... So so easy.... just go the website and fill in the redemption code and they send it out.... easy!!!!

Only takes a couple of weeks to.... I got a UD redemption from a Trilogy box I opened, gopt straight on the net filled in the info and 2-3 weeks later the card arrived!! :D

ruckers said:
Prototype said:
topps posts directly to australia?

what about upper deck?

I definately know Upper Deck post to Australia.... So so easy.... just go the website and fill in the redemption code and they send it out.... easy!!!!

Only takes a couple of weeks to.... I got a UD redemption from a Trilogy box I opened, gopt straight on the net filled in the info and 2-3 weeks later the card arrived!! :D

Do you have to send anything in for UD?

I'm just wondering cause I've seen auctions on eBay for UD redemptions. How would you know whether or not they've already been redeemed?

Lippo said:
Do you have to send anything in for UD?

I'm just wondering cause I've seen auctions on eBay for UD redemptions. How would you know whether or not they've already been redeemed?

No, you don't send anything in to UD.... BUT.... you have to scratch the pannel off to reveal the passwor/code so thats how you would you frmo buying on ebay.... definately don't buy if there's no pic....

Its like the pack fillers for special UD discounts etc. (little scratch pannel)..

Yes!!!

I've redeemed a Dwight Howard XRC from last years (well 03-04) Finest.

Took approx 2-3 months to come back.

As for Upper Deck, all you do is you scrath the panel off, login to the UD website (must sign up first if not already), submit the # and wait...

It'll tell you the status of the card, depending player, sometimes it's ready to go, others, you gotta wait.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom