topps redemption..

hsv006

Old perth boy
Real Name
steve
eBay User
hsv006
Hi all... just received a 05-06 topps bogut redemption..
Trying to work out if its worth my time redeeming it or jst trading the sucker to 1 of our collectors..
How long does it take on average to get the card back ??
cheers
stevo

ducky_poo said:
well i sent mine about a month ago. i think lippo redeemed some and took 2 months i think. i may be wrong though
Ducky is right. Sent in December and received early Feb.

Although I havent received some for quite some time (still got about 35 Boguts coming and about 50-60 other less important guys)

Thanks lads,, looks like theres plenty of them getting around,and with limited people collecting bogut i may as well just redeam it.
Pity its not like the upperdeck redemption where you just enter the details and they post it to you...(pity there so slow !)
The redemption cards are actually quite attractive, but will be worthless after they expire.
cheers and thanks again
stevo

I think the redemptions may be worth a little bit, all depends on how many of them actually get redeemed. What do you think?

Cheers mate..ye agreed there... theyll never be actually worthless ,just a fair bit less than the redeamed card itself.
So looks like ill send it in unless a trade comes along...
Which dont seem to happen much latly,the initial flood i received the last 4-5 weeks scored me quite a few nice cards for my pc.
Still,was to be expected i guess.

I used to think the UD redemption process was better until now when they have the item in stock yet wont ship. Might as well be like Topps and surprise you :p

Back
Top Bottom