Top Of The World - Boston Celtics Hardcover

Status
Not open for further replies.

christuffa

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
TOP OF THE WORLD - BOSTON CELTICS CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON - eBay Basketball, Sports, Recreation, Nonfiction Books, Books. (end time 13-Jan-10 21:00:19 AEDST)

Ends Wednesday 13th at 9.00PM

I'm selling this book on ebay as I was given it for christmas but I already have another copy. This is such an awesome book to read for any Celtics fan (or even basketball fan in general) about the 07-08 Championship winning season Boston Celtics!

top-of-the-world-the-inside-story-of-the-boston-celtics-amazing-one-year-turnaround-to-become-nba-champions.jpg

Description:
“I’m on top of the world,” shouted NBA Defensive Player of the Year Kevin Garnett after the Boston Celtics clinched their 17th NBA championship over their arch rival, the Kobe Bryant-led Los Angeles Lakers. Indeed he was on top as were his teammates as the most illustrious franchise in NBA history won their first championship in over twenty years. Peter May, who has covered the Boston Celtics for nearly 25 years for the Boston Globe and the Hartford Courant and the author of the bestselling The Last Banner- an account of the Celtic’s last championship season-chronicles the remarkable 2008 championship run of the team in green. Tracing the biggest single-season turnaround in NBA history of this storied franchise, who went from having the second-worst record in the NBA last year to the best record this year, May charts, both the highs and lows of the season. From losing out on the Number 1 and Number 2 pick in last year's draft lottery to swinging trades for future Hall of Famers, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen, from compiling the best record in the NBA and winning Game 4 in the Finals with the greatest come-from-behind victory in NBA Finals history to capping off their remarkable season with the league-leading 17th championship, it’s all here. Drawing on interviews with Defensive Player of the Year, Kevin Garnett, Captain and NBA Finals MVP and captain, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, and Coach Doc Rivers, among others, May serves up an behind-the-scenes account of the Celtics spectacular return to glory. Finally, May will also profile one opposing player from each playoff series, including LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.

Please look at the ebay ad if you are interested. There should be a buy it now on the book but I don't think it worked for some reason, if you are interested in a BIN then I can change the auction.

Thanks
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom