Today Mailday...

nandalinnaung

Dwight Howard #12
Real Name
Nanda Linn Aung
eBay User
nandalinnaung
Today, i feel so happy i received another graded card for my collection...

As I decided to collect one player/one auto never ending project.. for the past two months and a bit over for my PC players.. I think i will share with you guys today after my graded card...

just love to have another potential player in my collection..

05-06SPAuthenticHakimWarrickRC.jpg

And thanks to many people (dave, max, brain to name a few) here who traded/sold me some of these beauties.

HoraceGrantRefractors.jpg

Okay.. here are my auto cards so far.. i think.. well, I think, these are majority of the cards i have.. :D

To start with.. i have to thank Andrew (Clarkecards) for this..

05-06UDPortraits8x10.jpg

UD redemption took a bit over 3 weeks... but i think it's worth waiting.. AK47 is the redeemed one... I love Pierce auto (been wanting since i saw many of his autos from other Pierce collectors..).. Thanks Cath for Raf's inscriptions.. i am actually in love with inscriptions)....

Auto0001.jpg

Thanks to Brad (The Truth) for two incredible autos and Revival for some of these beautiful cards..and westriot for Gerald Green.

Auto0002.jpg

Here, most of the credits goes to Scott the Mister 5000 and AndyG for their lovely trade/sales... thanks guys..

Auto0003.jpg

Well, still from Scott....

Auto0004.jpg

My break from elevation and cowboy78's auctions.. thanks cowboy78.. he helped me complete one big set and also these cool ones.. cheers

Auto0005.jpg

Some players auto....

Auto0006.jpg

Well, these i got from eBay..revival, westriot's box, max, benny j... thanks guys..

Auto0007.jpg

Finally, i will close my post with some of the cards i enjoy looking.. some of the cards i got it from jay, max, lippo and guys from here.. (sorry if i miss u guys names)..

From now on, i will try to post my mailday regularly, so that i can build my own photo site on the other hand..

Thanks for viewing my cards with this patience.. comments and suggestions are welcome..

Auto0008.jpg

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

wow.. Big Mailday mate.
great one player/one auto project!
lots of sweet auto . cool

by the way, is the lebron auto the one from your own box break? am i right?

Dude! What amazing autos. It only got better as I scrolled down.

My favourite is the KG autographics. Sweet card.

wow Linn, what nice cards. where to start, the dwight portraits is awesome, the maggette auto jersey is sweet, and the dwight signature shot is wicked. unbelievable should be the word....

Huge post Linn!

Over 60 autos there!

Great LeBron auto. That set looked nice. :thumbsup:

Inaugural AUtographics Garnett auto! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All those Dwight Howard autos! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A couple of nice Inscription autos of Brand and Araujo. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ANd my fave.....Auto rookies!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SO Ur collecting one auto of every player? THat's how I started my auto collection. Tried to get one auto of every player that was considered an semistar and up by Beckett.

Round of applause to you :D :D :D :D :D

Ersk

Wow, thats a big one. The Horace Grant cards look cool, the old Finest sets were sweet and the Dwight portraits is an awesome card. There's too much stuff to comment on but there's some huge stuff there Linn!!

man thats a mailday,the mailman must of been doin a wheel stand gettin all those auto to you in one day..:lol:

very nice mate

Thank you all for your comments.. you guys have been too kind..

well, this is mostly 6 months of my collection, not a single mailday.. but i scanned and showed same day.. coz i need to archive for my card site too..

thanks alot for taking time to view all the scans..

Back
Top Bottom