Thoughts on NT and 5star

Yeah his 5star boxes were insane, not a bad card in either really. I just can't imagine having the $ to buy entire boxes of it or NT lol

Just picked this up in LBB 2nd case of NT

2014 NT Gates.jpg

My thoughts on NT are that they should have included Beckham and Bridgewater RPAs (in this wave at least), not doing so is such completely filthy deception.
Incase you haven't heard, they didn't include them in the product (yet) but advertised that they would be. Hundreds (or more) cases have been broken and none have been seen, only rumors of about 3 but no proof yet. They do have other cards in there, just not the true RCs.

Id heard rumours of the teddy b, unsure if it was a redemption or legit. No OBJ sightings

Sticker autos in such high end product is rubbish. BKB product are the same, paying what you do for NT, should be all on card. No question.

And the NT Odell and Teddy RPA debacle is just criminal.

Sticker autos in such high end product is rubbish. BKB product are the same, paying what you do for NT, should be all on card. No question.

And the NT Odell and Teddy RPA debacle is just criminal.

Agree but as I have seen mentioned on social media- consumers are willing to spend $ on it, meaning stores order it. The talk of having to buy other product to access the next wave with said RPAs is mafia like

My thoughts on NT are that they should have included Beckham and Bridgewater RPAs (in this wave at least), not doing so is such completely filthy deception.
Incase you haven't heard, they didn't include them in the product (yet) but advertised that they would be. Hundreds (or more) cases have been broken and none have been seen, only rumors of about 3 but no proof yet. They do have other cards in there, just not the true RCs.

It would be the equivalent of NT basketball being released without any Wiggins or Parker RPA's in the "first wave" when people were under the belief they were in the product. Then having these cards in a "second wave" likely paired up with the requirement to purchase stock of other releases that didn't sell very well to get access to NT

They need to come out and set the story straight ASAP.

It would be the equivalent of NT basketball being released without any Wiggins or Parker RPA's in the "first wave" when people were under the belief they were in the product. Then having these cards in a "second wave" likely paired up with the requirement to purchase stock of other releases that didn't sell very well to get access to NT

They need to come out and set the story straight ASAP.

Given that their excuse on the Flawless situation was 'mislabeling', I hope they're spending more time coming up with a halfway believable excuse for this screwup...

Yeah this on the back of the flawless cock up doesn't help them on their exclusive licensing. Did see a Manziel NT patuch auto with a Patriots Patch, and some Rubbish Watkins auto stickers. I may giggle slightly when Draft Contenders out sells every thing with the Winston hysteria.

Back
Top Bottom