Thoughts on NT and 5star

Ozsportsfan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Just watched some breaks and checked out Twitter after these bad boys were released. Impressed with 5 star, not to sure on NT. NT appears to have a large amount of stickers.

Any members going to be getting into breaks of these products? I was going to pass but may reconsider 5star

Some of the 5 star auto cards are nice.... the on card NT autos are cool too however still lots and lots of white cards!

I was in a break for 5 star and pulled a rookie auto for the Ravens and for the buccaneers not a fan of NT or the price 5 Star do have some nice cards but I much prefer black gold for me more hits and really nice base cards
I also noticed in 5 star there are base rookie autos not numbered each to there own I suppose

Yeah black and gold looks good. Will have to get some in my hands lol. It is weird that 5 star has non-numbered autos but then the whole box is autos isn't it?

I was in a break for 5 star and pulled a rookie auto for the Ravens and for the buccaneers not a fan of NT or the price 5 Star do have some nice cards but I much prefer black gold for me more hits and really nice base cards
I also noticed in 5 star there are base rookie autos not numbered each to there own I suppose

What rookies did you hit?

If the raven is Crockett Gillmore or Taliaferro i'd be interested mate

Hate that Blake Bortles seems so hard to hit lol. Have my fire casebreak being mailed Monday (did it ages ago) no Bortles auto but every other rookie lol. Good for the lee pc tho.

Five star look pretty nice, but the boxes seem a bit hit and miss. NT can be a bit the same. I think the NT case I was in at LBB had 2 1/1's in it and the one on Rip King had zilch! Rip King was also saying that the tape that seals the inner box was across the box and not lengthwise on the earlier ones he'd broken that contained 1/1's. Not sure it's a fact, but if it is, how soon before we see "guaranteed 1/1" inner boxes up on ebay ?

Really not sure any of them are worth $400+ a box...and yeah, sticker auto's for a $450 box ?? Rams aren't bad value in the breaks otherwise I think I'd steer clear for the most part..

Would really love to see the focus of these high end releases lean a bit more toward vets and past greats... Still too many rookies and dubious materials cards...

Lol saw that.

Guy at top shelf did two boxes of 5 star

Box 1 elway auto, luck auto 1/1

Box 2 singletary, Marino autos

Some of the relics in NT look nice. Trying to snag a mosley off ebay, or maybe find a good case prices for the Ravens

Back
Top Bottom