Things that piss me off

Alex Pereira Sport GIF by UFC
Ego much?
Or do you seriously think I'm that stupid that I'll allow myself to be provoked by the likes of you? You really must be stupid.

Maccas ice cream machines, I just want a bloody thick shake! They’re out of order more often than not 🤬

I love when you go buy a sundae from Maccas and the person who is putting the choc sauce on it treats the sauce like toilet paper in a pandemic........enough with the rations.......I want so much sauce on it ill get diabeetus!

1668424645260.png

You order one with extra sauce and end up with this....

1668424568816.png

and that's when the machine is bloody working!!!

Here's one...and it happened two weeks ago. You do the form of a race and settle on the winner but you're greedy and don't take the $5. You look for another and find it at $16. You back that horse on the nose. Your initial selection wins@$5 which now seems like it would've been a great bet and your $16 pop runs second but you forget to put on a quinella which pays $50. That pisses me off big time.

The other one is getting nutted in 9 leg multis ( +2.5 goals in soccer) where one leg fails and it was 1-1 at half time. To add insult to injury in the second half there are two disallowed goals via the wretched VAR and a missed penalty☹

Getting to a game way before it starts to try and get some IP signatures for my own personal collection. You are the only one there and the player you really want and have been chasing for years says yeah I will sign after. They come back after some time and a ebayer jumps in front of you and gets ten cards the same signed and the player looks at me and says I have signed enough now and walks off without signing even one for me. 😡

Getting to a game way before it starts to try and get some IP signatures for my own personal collection. You are the only one there and the player you really want and have been chasing for years says yeah I will sign after. They come back after some time and a ebayer jumps in front of you and gets ten cards the same signed and the player looks at me and says I have signed enough now and walks off without signing even one for me. 😡
Lol. That is shocking. I'd be tempted to flip the player the bird and relieve the greedy ebayer of a couple of his cards. I couldn't deal with that. People nowadays....

Player should sign one card, two max, from one individual and move down the line.

Last edited:
That's crap. I genuinely believe that many years ago people would've frowned on someone( and told him to move on) making a dollar like that at the expense of another collector. We live in different times.

It's the player's fault too. He can see that this person is just making money. Sign one and move on. Depressing story the more I think about it.

Back
Top Bottom