Revolution mailday

Hornso

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
hornso43

Apologies for not mentioning members by name. Has been a week, but this little project has helped me take my mind off things.
Thanks again for all the comments and encouragement on the first vid. It really means a lot.
Let me know your thoughts 😊

Revolution has never been my favourite product but some of thsoe lower numbered parallels like Galactic look darn nice in hand...

You never know when or where those hard to get cards are going to pop up.... your dilience should get rewarded eventually.

...and nice work on the vid, next the 'face reveal' from the undisclosed secret location. heh heh

Revolution has never been my favourite product but some of thsoe lower numbered parallels like Galactic look darn nice in hand...

You never know when or where those hard to get cards are going to pop up.... your dilience should get rewarded eventually.

...and nice work on the vid, next the 'face reveal' from the undisclosed secret location. heh heh
Might be waiting awhile for that one, but we’ll see.

Balaclava GIF by Ros na Rún

Those Asia parallels have me distracted at the moment too - Chronicles has these /48 and /8 and all these weird numbers I’m trying not to buy! Some good looking ones out there

nice work mate...loving the videos!! im going to send you my cards to do my maildays! and the catchphrase at the end!!! hell yeah!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom