Things that piss me off

Neo Nazis and Transactivists. They might be on opposite sides of the political spectrum but they are one and the same. Both groups are intolerant and dumb.

1686044820191.png

tonight GIF

Yes I think cyclists are painful, I need car licence, rego, insurance to drive on road, nope cyclists need a pair of Lycra pants and can then dictate to me, n also ride on road when there’s a purpose built cycle way next to road. And luv how they don’t obey stop lights etc and will use crossing at intersection to get thru lights and then back on road wonder why some people run them over!!! Not endorsing violence just stating facts.

while we r on Lycra pants, fat girls in Lycra pants surely there friends can tell them NO you don’t look good, lol.

yes bad drivers are becoming the norm today rather then the rare, best investment is a front n rear facing dash cam luv it when they crash into me jump out screaming ur a idiot hope u have good insurance, yes I do NRMA n dash cam never lies, lol. Happy days. Also when you get some idiot in front of you brake checking you etc, I point to them n then point to dash cam n it’s amazing how quickly they stop, it’s worth the money seriously.

dad joke.
why did the chicken cross the road???
it was lost.
why did chicken cross back across the road??
it was still lost, lmao.
sorry did say it was a dad joke lol
WARNING - BAD LANGUAGE!!!

So don’t open this at the breakfast table while eating with your young kids (as I did).

This guy got in a little bit of trouble given they were off-duty cops he was talking to - but I’m reliably informed he doesn’t regret it for a second.

An oldie but a a goodie

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cqx0sEDpUfl/?igshid=NzgyYTk0Y2YyNg%3D%3D

If some really feral 'academics' are to be believed there are upwards of 50 genders.

I blame all this nonsense on the failure of humanity to explore the galaxy. We landed on the moon and at that point in time anything seemed possible. A few decades later it was clear we were not going anywhere else in a hurry - and that's just in our solar system.

Hence the search for new 'scientific' frontiers on planet earth.

I studied an Arts degree at UWA - which is by no means a feral left wing University. Yet the insanity that was being taught in the Social Science department there 25 years ago would've shocked 99% of the public. It was, and continues to be, much worse at less academically rigorous Universities.

Also, the crap that I heard in a Criminology unit just six years ago was depressing. It was an elective unit that Law students could take. The basic theme was that the vast majority of criminals were all victims.

You may laugh at my premise but I honestly believe that humans have resorted to inventing things( even if not grounded in scientific reality, like 50+ genders) because we have realised our limitations and must look for new fronties here on earth - even if the field of enquiry is completely irrelevant and/or insane.

Last edited:
Yes true, but better to get tranquillised and pass out with smile on your face then get tasered here and that’s it.

not making fun of poor lady, was absolutely terrible and police here getting as bad as cops in America just shoot first, must have been scared of her ninja skills.

And that top loader was on special at a low price of $39.99 from the fruit people.
Haha. The fruit people. I haven't heard them called that before.

I have to admit that those toploaders have come in handy. I haven't bought a pack of them for a long time. Between those I get from Cherry and those from comc there's been no need.
Sadly, I can't hit a decent card in a break to save myself. But it is odd that they still send a 25 cent card in a toploader via signature on delivery. I guess they do it that way to avoid people saying they didn't get their cards and gaming the system.I'm pretty sure I paid $80 for a card a few years ago from them on ebay which was free postage and came without tracking which is pretty risky if I'm remembering that correctly. Maybe they got stiffed on ebay a few times sending untracked items and now they just send everything via sig on delivery no matter how small.

I look forward to the day I hit a banger. If that ever happens I'll retire from breaking immediately. Very ordinary roi.

Haha. The fruit people. I haven't heard them called that before.

I have to admit that those toploaders have come in handy. I haven't bought a pack of them for a long time. Between those I get from Cherry and those from comc there's been no need.
Sadly, I can't hit a decent card in a break to save myself. But it is odd that they still send a 25 cent card in a toploader via signature on delivery. I guess they do it that way to avoid people saying they didn't get their cards and gaming the system.I'm pretty sure I paid $80 for a card a few years ago from them on ebay which was free postage and came without tracking which is pretty risky if I'm remembering that correctly. Maybe they got stiffed on ebay a few times sending untracked items and now they just send everything via sig on delivery no matter how small.

I look forward to the day I hit a banger. If that ever happens I'll retire from breaking immediately. Very ordinary roi.
They probably pay a cent for postage with whatever corporate deal they're on

Fking Sunshinecollectables.

Three transactions, all with issues.

- First one never turned up for weeks. Lodged a claim with Ebay. Get a call from Barry advising that my package had ended up in the wrong outgoing tray in his warehouse by one of his team, and had sat there ever since, it was ready to be sent out just hadn't, and that he would definitely send it by express post to say sorry. I was just shocked that the big-noting about his warehouse and staff for what appeared to be a small time Ebay operation turned out to be legit. The sending express and that it was ready to go clearly were not upon receipt however.

- Second one took forever to arrive, and clearly was sent days after he had said he'd posted it on Ebay. Also issues around adding one extra card suddenly resulted in an additional $6 in postage from one side of Melbourne to the other.

- Third transaction took forever for an invoice (3 cards that were about $10-15 each in value) and again postage that was nonsense. I sent him a message advising sternly but politely that it was the last time I was purchasing from him as it was too difficult to tell what postage was going to be, and usually doubled the price of the type of cards I was purchasing. Got a big rant back saying that he paid for envelopes, bubble wrap, sleeves, plastic protectors, a warehouse, staff to prepare the packages and these weren't free and had to be taken into consideration when pricing his packaging. Tried pointing out that this wasn't the purpose of postage prices on Ebay, and that most sellers regardless of size still sent with sleeves, protectors, packaging and were charging $3-4 for postage. Response back was to tell me that he knew those specific traders and they didn't have anywhere near the overheads he did. Again, not my problem, nor theirs.

Third transaction arrives and one of the cards is incorrect. Given the card he's sent is of a higher value to the one I requested, I message to let him know and ask how he wants to go about dealing with it. Get told he'll send out a replacement to me today, and for me to send back the other one and he'll reimburse me for postage.

Send it back the next day via Express Post, and send him a copy of the tracking number. I message him and tell him not to worry about reimbursing me for the postage, but if he can hold off on the replacement card, I'll order some other stuff off him as a goodwill gesture and if he can send it all in the same envelope, that'd be great.

These messages are ignored, and after spending $100, cop another $8 on postage for maybe a dozen cards, and then a message today asking where the card I sent back was and how much to be refunded on postage. I resend him the tracking number to show him that the card was attempted to be delivered to his address twice and is now sitting at the local post office awaiting collection, I also quote him $8 for postage to be refunded, which I figured was pretty fair given what he charged me, and that the Express Post satchels are normally $12.95, nor had I factored in the costs of sleeves, protectors, packaging, my assistant to package them, my non-existent warehouse, the cost and time of cutting up a cornflakes box to use as protection...

Get an abusive message back asking why I thought I could complain about his postage costs when thats what I'm asking for. Remind him that I did ask him not to reimburse me for postage, that without express tracking he'd have no idea where his card went, that he offered to reimburse me in the first place, that I'm only asking for what he charged me.

Now being told that he won't refund me unless I provide proof of postage payment "as per the Ebay rules", and that under another "ebay rule", replacement items cannot be posted out on the same tracking number as new purchases.

- First one never turned up for weeks. Lodged a claim with Ebay. Get a call from Barry advising that my package had ended up in the wrong outgoing tray in his warehouse by one of his team, and had sat there ever since, it was ready to be sent out just hadn't, and that he would definitely send it by express post to say sorry. I was just shocked that the big-noting about his warehouse and staff for what appeared to be a small time Ebay operation turned out to be legit. The sending express and that it was ready to go clearly were not upon receipt however.

- Second one took forever to arrive, and clearly was sent days after he had said he'd posted it on Ebay. Also issues around adding one extra card suddenly resulted in an additional $6 in postage from one side of Melbourne to the other.

- Third transaction took forever for an invoice (3 cards that were about $10-15 each in value) and again postage that was nonsense. I sent him a message advising sternly but politely that it was the last time I was purchasing from him as it was too difficult to tell what postage was going to be, and usually doubled the price of the type of cards I was purchasing. Got a big rant back saying that he paid for envelopes, bubble wrap, sleeves, plastic protectors, a warehouse, staff to prepare the packages and these weren't free and had to be taken into consideration when pricing his packaging. Tried pointing out that this wasn't the purpose of postage prices on Ebay, and that most sellers regardless of size still sent with sleeves, protectors, packaging and were charging $3-4 for postage. Response back was to tell me that he knew those specific traders and they didn't have anywhere near the overheads he did. Again, not my problem, nor theirs.

Third transaction arrives and one of the cards is incorrect. Given the card he's sent is of a higher value to the one I requested, I message to let him know and ask how he wants to go about dealing with it. Get told he'll send out a replacement to me today, and for me to send back the other one and he'll reimburse me for postage.

Send it back the next day via Express Post, and send him a copy of the tracking number. I message him and tell him not to worry about reimbursing me for the postage, but if he can hold off on the replacement card, I'll order some other stuff off him as a goodwill gesture and if he can send it all in the same envelope, that'd be great.

These messages are ignored, and after spending $100, cop another $8 on postage for maybe a dozen cards, and then a message today asking where the card I sent back was and how much to be refunded on postage. I resend him the tracking number to show him that the card was attempted to be delivered to his address twice and is now sitting at the local post office awaiting collection, I also quote him $8 for postage to be refunded, which I figured was pretty fair given what he charged me, and that the Express Post satchels are normally $12.95, nor had I factored in the costs of sleeves, protectors, packaging, my assistant to package them, my non-existent warehouse, the cost and time of cutting up a cornflakes box to use as protection...

Get an abusive message back asking why I thought I could complain about his postage costs when thats what I'm asking for. Remind him that I did ask him not to reimburse me for postage, that without express tracking he'd have no idea where his card went, that he offered to reimburse me in the first place, that I'm only asking for what he charged me.

Now being told that he won't refund me unless I provide proof of postage payment "as per the Ebay rules", and that under another "ebay rule", replacement items cannot be posted out on the same tracking number as new purchases.
LOL fucking scumbags mind my french

They/he is filth

I think I have seen his warehouse. It,s were his son does all his box breaks from.The kitchen table.😉
The allotment they get from Select where they bust 100% of it and put it all straight up on ebay?

Where they bid the items up, not pay and then sell the same item at that price they didn't pay but it looks like it did sell?

I've had issues before. Sent me a different card from the one I purchased. Then on another occasion just left a card out of an order...must have sold it to somebody else because without any communication I got a refund.

I'm avoiding at all costs going forward if possible.

Back
Top Bottom