The Official Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - game spoilers!

Beat the 76ers today and finally we shot from deep the way we are capable. Shved was 4/7, Lee 2/2 (turning into a handy littlle player), even D Will was 3/4 good times :D

Wolves defeat Nuggest despite that self important douche K Love shooting 3 of 17.... but apparently the talent around him isn't good enough... Stop whinging about things in the public to journalists and complaining to refs instead of gettign back on D captain douche. My respect for you is now pretty much zero.

Wolves defeat Nuggest despite that self important douche K Love shooting 3 of 17.... but apparently the talent around him isn't good enough... Stop whinging about things in the public to journalists and complaining to refs instead of gettign back on D captain douche. My respect for you is now pretty much zero.

I agree 100%!
Feel free to throw all your Kevin Love cards away in the dustbin at my place!

Woops.... After being beaten by poor three point shooting and really awful Miami biased refereeing last game, Wolves came out hit their threes and got a fairly officiated game... and all I can say is thunder schmunder... WOLVES WIN!!!!

@twolvesnow: MT @MarkRemme: #Twolves point guard Ricky Rubio went around the arc and hit 44 of 50 from 3 during post-practice shooting Friday.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom