The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

Anyone watch the Best of Enemies Keane & Viera that was just on FoxSports 3. Such a awesome watch, even though I can't stand Keane.

Anyone watch the Best of Enemies Keane & Viera that was just on FoxSports 3. Such a awesome watch, even though I can't stand Keane.
Yes it's brilliant. That reminds me I haven't watched the end yet, I'll chase it up tonight. What'd Keano say, he'd almost take praise for playing well in a particular game as an insult. Said it was like, 'praising the postman for delivering the mail', just doing his job.

Glenn Turner the NZ cricketer scored 100 first clas 100's as an opener - had the same philosophy - just doing what he's paid to do. Didn't work when he was coach cos he never gave any praise then either - leading to him getting the sack!

Fans went after Chris Hoys wiki profile.
Capture11.JPG

Also came across this one. Hilarious.....
Capture.JPG

Just saw the goal - pick that one out of the back of the net, old mate! :)

What a sensational title race it has become. I am less interested in football these days - the diving (cheating) and abuse of referees has practically made the game a waste of 90 minutes viewing time. However, for the fans of Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool that can see past that, the race to the finish line is going to be exciting.

Being St Patricks Day, and derby day, and following that sensational strike from Roscky, here's another cracker from back in the day

C'mon you Gunners, show them Chelsea scum what you are made of!

That didn't end well. Or start well, or middle well either really.
Funny - I keep waiting for one of the other top teams to do City a favour with a draw or a timely win - it's not happening - City will have to win it through their own actions. Notably wins at Anfield and the Emirates. This gonna come right down to the wire, and that's a great thing for the EPL...

Big game midweek at old Trafford....hopefully we sneak a result.

Back
Top Bottom