The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

City 2nd best vs Barca this morning. Pellegrini tore the ref a new one. Might be sitting in the stands for a bit I think. Penalty tackle started outside the box for sure but was still a red card. 2nd goal was a killer. We've got goals in us though so the tie's not over....not looking great though....

Per taking the p!ss out of Giroud after his recent off field misdemeanor. This is claaaasic

42455081-3538-4A1A-AEA7-64A95E5BF6E2_zpsl6w7rcms.jpg

Would just like to add quietly that City won the Capital one Cup - or COC on the weekend. The first trophy in the hunt for the quadruple which might turn into a treble or a double but is at least a single....

And if u haven't seen Yaya and Nasri's goals you're missing out. Had me and my boy jumping round like idiots in the early hours of the morning... what goals they were...

never i just wanted them to beat united. and boy did they do it in a nice fashion. aguero cutting it very very fineee

btw spurs vs chelsea. surely thats some sort of a record

Eto'o's goal: Assisted by
Vertonghen.

Hazard's goal: Assisted by Kaboul.

Ba's 1st goal: Assisted by Sandro.

Ba's 2nd goal: Assisted by Walker.

Decent FA Cup results over the weekend.
Haha - thought u might say that... DiMichelis is playing like a plant from another club! Given away pens vs Barca (and sending off) and now we're outa the cup after he gives away another one!
Deserved loss by the sounds of it....Arsenal hot favourites now but this Wigan team has plenty about them. To win the FA Cup one year and then make the semis again is a fine achievement.

Haha - thought u might say that... DiMichelis is playing like a plant from another club! Given away pens vs Barca (and sending off) and now we're outa the cup after he gives away another one!
Deserved loss by the sounds of it....Arsenal hot favourites now but this Wigan team has plenty about them. To win the FA Cup one year and then make the semis again is a fine achievement.
Yes not getting ahead of myself. But was certainly pleased to see the result this morning.

Back
Top Bottom