The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

congratulations to Ryan Giggs on a brilliant career. The original Welsh wizard.

fitting hes retired this year because aaron ramsey is the new welsh wizard.

in regards to yayas cake didnt he confirm his agents comments?

lol'd at barca calling back all their loanees they must think there going to get done by this transfer ban, trying to get every bit of depth they can, they will probably go hard this transfer window theyve alreayd picked up a great young keeper

fitting hes retired this year because aaron ramsey is the new welsh wizard.

in regards to yayas cake didnt he confirm his agents comments?

lol'd at barca calling back all their loanees they must think there going to get done by this transfer ban, trying to get every bit of depth they can, they will probably go hard this transfer window theyve alreayd picked up a great young keeper
If it was actually him tweeting, then yes.

pretty sweet finish to the season. maybe better than last even...maybe. cant argue that its become the most exciting league around. still not convinced its the 'best' tho. depends what you watch for i guess.
too much has happened since i been gone, so i'll only comment on moyes: he was never right for the job, but it was harsh to ditch him so soon. fergie took 8 years to win anything. thats the game these days tho i guess. instant success or seeya later. doesnt seem logical to me.
and i hope giggs succeeds in the next part of his career.
this yaya thing is pretty ridiculous aswell. claims he'll explain after the world cup?! just makes no sense. but i doubt he'll go anywhere.
also pretty psyched for the cup. was supposed to be there (just in brazil, didnt get tickets to any games) but ended up in europe the last few months instead, so cant really afford another trip so soon...surely the mighty germans will finally come good and win it? tho i am a little nervous since history is not on our side. no european country has ever won in s.america and vice versa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom