The Greatest Of All Time Mailday.....

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

had these 3 beauties arrive from COMC today.

First up are 2 cards that were made by Fleer/Skybox in 1996 but were never released to the public........that's until the Fleer Auctions and someone bought them up, graded them and have been selling them off.

These were to be released in conjunction with the 1996 Decade of Excellence (10 years after 86/87 Fleer) and are very similar to a Superfractor style card......both front and back......they look stunning in hand. Very oddball, but very cool.

IMG_0790a.jpg

IMG_0791a.jpg

Last but not least........a tribute to @Billyhoyle and in my vain attempt to catch up to his 1000 Jordan Autos, I give you my 3rd........from the UD Master Collection All Time Greats......and as close to the Bulls colours as I could...........his Airness...... Michael Jordan!!

IMG_0784a.jpg

A beautiful UD Exquisite/Black like card.....these are really stunning in hand.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Matt

Oh damn!!! that master collection is beautiful!!! great pick up man.

Those oddball fleers are pretty cool too as something a bit different

We definitely need to let Mrs Hoyle know how much MJ autos have jumped recently so that we can get some more shared around to more members in the community and not locked away with some hoarder :D

We definitely need to let Mrs Hoyle know how much MJ autos have jumped recently so that we can get some more shared around to more members in the community and not locked away with some hoarder :D

Mrs Hoyle will make @Billyhoyle sell them all and go on another holiday....this time first class.

Straight off the top shelf like a true master! Just have to pick up the rest of the set now! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom