The Big Game !

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
So who's got a day off tomorrow ? Anyone with big plans for the game ?

I'll be watching it with a mate, we get together for it every year. Was nearly going to go to the ESPN/Foxtel thing in Fed Square, but not sure it'd be worth the hassle....

Anyway, whatever you're doing, enjoy it OCTers ! Personally, I can't believe the season is over - feels like it only started a couple of weeks back !! :confused:

Day off of course! Me and a couple mates are getting together at one of the local pubs to watch the game and down a few beers. Should be a good day!

Should be a cracking game. First Superbowl in a while where i dont really care who wins, just really looking forward to watching it.

Denver in a close one!

Took the day off work. Woke up super early to cook Buffalo Wings and a bunch of other Super Bowl favorite snacks and sink a few of Americas finest (crappy) beer.

This is probably my most happiest day as a sports fan. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took the day off work. Woke up super early to cook Buffalo Wings and a bunch of other Super Bowl favorite snacks and sink a few of Americas finest (crappy) beer.

This is probably my most happiest day as a sports fan. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate, I know as much about football as I do about spaceships - but this is for you :)
image.jpg

As an old Seattle Sonics fan, I rode this championship. Due to my shift work, I got to watch the game today between shifts and couldn't have been happier. They say you need offense to score points, but in this one, defense truly won the day.

Never would have predicted that final score... Great performance by Seattle - Denver, where the heck were you guys ???

I've been trying to come to terms with this for a few hours now, and.....................I've got nothing.
The most depressing game I have ever sat through.
At first I thought it's probably better to get smashed than to loose by a point in the final seconds or in O/T, but that was just....................nope, nothing.

:sick::cry::mad::( etc,etc.

Anyway, see y'all again around fantasy draft time, I'm back to the NRL forums for now. And I hate those Broncos with a passion. ;)

By the way, I like The Simpsons, not particularly the inference that Denver are an inept football team.
Although the irony is, regretfully on the occasion of Superbowl 48, perfect.

Go Broncos!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom