pregra

Visca el Barça
Real Name
Preben
eBay User
pregra
COMC User
pregra
As many of you might know, Cristiano Ronaldo is my favorite athlete/soccer player. And as even more of you know, he's one of the worlds most popular and best players. This makes some of his cards hard to get and very expensive. By putting aside some of my earnings for more than one year I have finally managed to aquire IMO, one of the sweetest CR9 cards ever made - I'm so happy:D

May I present to you.... Futera 2010 Cristiano Ronaldo 1 of 1 auto card!!!

cr1of1%20001.jpg

cr1of1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:D:worthy::D

awesome card mate,
this surely makes your collection more than unique!

gratulations, thats a fantastic item, and great to see it into the right hands!

one of the best cards i have ever seen just a villa and quaresma to go. :lol:

Thanks for the nice words guys, appreciate it:)

As for the price, let's just say Brown's estimate is in the ballpark:p

I rarely come in here but after seeing this card i'll be visiting more often. Great pick up mate :worthy:

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Great work hunting this down Preben!!!

I don't think many will appreciate how hard it would have been trying to track down a 1 of 1 Cristiano 'Liquid Engineering" Ronaldo auto.

Your a legend mate, keep up the great work.

ohhh and for the price, if you payed anything under 3k for this, then it definitely is a bargain.

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Great work hunting this down Preben!!!

I don't think many will appreciate how hard it would have been trying to track down a 1 of 1 Cristiano 'Liquid Engineering" Ronaldo auto.

Your a legend mate, keep up the great work.

ohhh and for the price, if you payed anything under 3k for this, then it definitely is a bargain.
Thanks buddy, it's a fantastic card and one I'd never in a million years thought I'd own.

Cristiano 'Liquid Engineering" Ronaldo :lol::lol::lol:
That Castrol commercial is hilarious! His english is awful...

Back
Top Bottom