SW Galaxy 6 group buy breaks

I have three boxes on hold for OCTers. There's another OCTer who hasn't let me know how many he wants, but I am sure I have at least 2 boxes after the holds, so I will open 2 tonight.

Awesome! BOL for the break...
I wont push my luck on anymore boxes i think :)

Okay, 2 boxes opened. Box 1 had the Mederos Akbar sketch and the plate. Box 2 had the Rutten Han (part of puzzle with Jabba) and the Farber trooper. The plate is the first I have pulled that matches my very narrow interests so I will be keeping it :) The Rutten is beautiful and both other sketches are also very nice.

SWG6%20case%203a.JPG

I'm going off to do some study, but you can expect to see some Marvel Heroes and Villains breaks in the next couple of days. I took advantage of the good $ and the need for dealers to get rid of stock before Dangerous Divas (which is out today).

Good luck Sir

Thank you Squire...............well the box arrived and I just cracked it, now I have to ask what is the opposite of a hot box, this one wasn't even luke warm, the best two cards were:

Greedo Gold Foil.
Darth Vader Bronze Foil (available for trade)

I was suprised that I didn't even get one sketch in this box.............oh well, started well with the first box, didn't finish that way with the 4th.......................:)

Bummer man thats a dud box right there. You need to keep the serial number on the top inside of the box and send it into to Topps saying you got a dub box so they can at least send you a replacement sketch. I have never lodged a claim with Topps so i have no idea where to go and what to do et cetera..

Bummer man thats a dud box right there. You need to keep the serial number on the top inside of the box and send it into to Topps saying you got a dub box so they can at least send you a replacement sketch. I have never lodged a claim with Topps so i have no idea where to go and what to do et cetera..

Yeh dud isn't the word for it...........:), but you know what they say, it happens..........

Yeh dud isn't the word for it...........:), but you know what they say, it happens..........
Yeah i got a box of Marvel Masterpieces 2 that had no sketch it in once. I contacted Upper Deck who emailed me back like 3 weeks later with this long list of dumb requirements to proceed with in order to lodge a claim for a 'dud' box. In the end i just gave up...
I spent time and money for a replacement with Panini for NBA cards once and i got 2 terrible 'replacement' cards in the mail for my trouble. Dont let me put you off lodging a claim for that box though.

Thank you Squire...............well the box arrived and I just cracked it, now I have to ask what is the opposite of a hot box, this one wasn't even luke warm, the best two cards were:

Greedo Gold Foil.
Darth Vader Bronze Foil (available for trade)

I was suprised that I didn't even get one sketch in this box.............oh well, started well with the first box, didn't finish that way with the 4th.......................:)

Sorry to hear that. Duds used to be a really bad problem with Topps (about 1 in 4 boxes) and they've definitely improved, but it's clearly not fixed. There's a dud thread on Scoundrel I think that may have the process. I know Rittenhouse has a guarantee with every product, but not so sure of Topps with this product.

Sorry to hear that. Duds used to be a really bad problem with Topps (about 1 in 4 boxes) and they've definitely improved, but it's clearly not fixed. There's a dud thread on Scoundrel I think that may have the process. I know Rittenhouse has a guarantee with every product, but not so sure of Topps with this product.

It was still fun just opening the packets, might buy a couple of cheap sketches and say they came from that box................lol

Okay, my last two boxes from the 'extras' case. Unless the prices come down a long way, it's my last break from this set. Two boxes yielded 2 sketches, sketchagraph and shaped sketch.

Box 7: Seashols, Frampton sketchagraph for Morton
Box 8: Molinelli, Suckadelic die cut

SWG6 case 3b.JPG

Yes, looks like Chung to me. He signs with 'Justin' and it looks like his signature (I have some LOTR of his). Interesting fact, his likeness was used as the basis of the Kai Justiss character in Star Wars (comic or game?)

Back
Top Bottom