SW Galaxy 6 group buy breaks

Nice Banky
The mask looks really large at the front...almost caricature like

Might have Rocky Dennis underneath :lol:

Rocky_Dennis.jpg

Anyone know of Mesa collectors on scoundrel. Might be worth posting on there for interested.

Cant remember my password though.

Let me buy it please.............pretty please, I have the other half and would love to put them together.............:woot:

here is my half

Star Wars Galaxy 6 Panel 1 of 2 - Anakin by Lord Mesa.jpg

Well looks like I have done my dough on the second part of this sketch, bought it off Shaun and nothing..............posted an update on Scoundral that the second part is MIA after purchasing and another scoundral PM'd me and asked if it was this member (smc2910) as he did a trade and never got his cards also. I just hope there is a reason and that Shaun is well, don't like to think we have been ripped off.

Hmm distrubing indeed. I hope he is alright....i doubt very very much that he is doing a dodgy. Maybe contact the admins or somebody that may know him in real life on the forum and find out if he's okay? His last online activity was 2 weeks ago...

Hmm distrubing indeed. I hope he is alright....i doubt very very much that he is doing a dodgy. Maybe contact the admins or somebody that may know him in real life on the forum and find out if he's okay? His last online activity was 2 weeks ago...

I have contacted admin, unfortunately I don't know anyone who knows him personally, will keep trying.

Disappointing Dave, hopefully all is not lost, i do hope the other party is OK & simply not avoiding an issue - hope it works out for all ;)

Thanks Andrew, to be honest I am devistated by the potential loss of this card, I am hoping that things work out for the best but I don't think its likely..............:(

OK ladies and gents, I know this is an old thread but its for all things SWG6 and I want to show you my recent purchase (its not in mailday cause it hasn't arrived yet). I just closed a deal with Gary Kezele on his last SWG6 Artist Proof, very happy to soon be the owner of this card.

GK SWG6 AP.jpg

I will post a better scan when it arrives.

GK SWG6 AP.jpg

Congrats Dave !
Nice piece, i was looking at this just the other day
Gary Kezele is a nice guy & his artwork gets better with each new release

Back
Top Bottom