Sugar Ray Day

christuffa

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
I was delivered this package of cards at work on Friday but left the office early so only just got it. The seller actually gave me the pristine gems (#12/25) for free as well as the encore card.
SL372941.jpg
SL372944.jpg

Then I bought four cards for dirt cheap at the card show today.
SL372948.jpg

Then I picked up this on the bay and picked it up from the seller today.
SL372914.jpg
SL372916.jpg

The jersey needs a good de-wrinkle...any ideas for the best way to straighten it?

Chris

Sick jersey, i think one of those steaming iron things would do the trick or place a shirt on top of it with a normal iron?

super array of ray ray addition to the pc, nice work by the seller with the freebie

that is a sensational auto'd jersey, mighty pickup... just iron it like normal but put a hanky or cloth over it while your ironing, dont do it directly on it as it might syng it and obviously dont go over the auto or any of the sewn on patch work

I just realised today that the pristine gems is a refractor. One ebay auction said this card wasn't circulated, does that mean it would have been a redemption? The clear cover it is in is actually Topps branded with a Topps foil sticker sealing it.

Thanks for the comments guys and also the help with the wrinkles. I'll try it out this week.

Need to work out how to display the jersey. Some day I'll buy a frame, but for now it might have to hang off a nail with a coathanger.

Some nice looking inserts there mate - great jersey pickup too! Sound sliek it may have been redeemed by Topps but that's just based on your description of how it was sealed....

Back
Top Bottom