Some defacto kudos...

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
I don't post many maildays these days due to my chase all but drying up unless I upgrade a card in the pc.

So I thought I'd post some stuff here to get defacto kudos and slaps on the back :lol: Finally summond the courage to post it in the public section after all in Admin chat went nuts and offered thousands of dollars for them.

My last few months of acrylic paintings on canvas to beat my boredom of being home when I had multiple knee ops. A bit of paintings other people have requested I do for them, 80's atari screen shots, retro stuff and some of my older stuff here too.

DSCF2554.jpg

DSCF2560.jpg

DSCF2312.jpg

DSCF2259.jpg

DSCF2261.jpg

DSCF2397.jpg

DSCF2440.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

2006_12050028.jpg

DSC00441-1.jpg

And what I'm working on now. A 5ft nintendo joypad.

Photo0107.jpg

I'm thinking a banner with all the championship years on it but I don't have a wall big enough for the canvas LOL

i forget to add in my previous post that the giant nintendo controller looks absouloutley insane in a good way that is. you are a real artist:D

Ahhhh thanks guys :eek:

Just wanted some retro stuff to suit our house but I'm over straight lines for now. The top painting is the latest direction I'm heading me thinks as its a bit more challenging. I still do have some atari screenshots I want to do though such as pitfall and kaboom.

Not planning on selling any really but I have a few that people want me to do such as the space invaders stuff and the Hill one is hanging up in Graham's place.

Ahhhh thanks guys :eek:

Just wanted some retro stuff to suit our house but I'm over straight lines for now. The top painting is the latest direction I'm heading me thinks as its a bit more challenging. I still do have some atari screenshots I want to do though such as pitfall and kaboom.

Not planning on selling any really but I have a few that people want me to do such as the space invaders stuff and the Hill one is hanging up in Graham's place.

Oh man, Pitfall! Bringing back memories here for me Chad :lol:

pitfall.jpg

s_Pitfall_1.png

s_Pitfall_2.png

s_Pitfall_3.png

Love it!

mate you cant stop the retro, you need to do a 5ft gun shooting a duck!! you should do lance armstrong in a celts jersey with the #7 on it!

Back
Top Bottom