some Arsenal cards, and a possible auto of a possible traitor...

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
gday gents,
picked up a couple of Arsenal cards off an aussie ebayer... pretty happy with them

this one from the Merlins Premier Gold 99 series...
premierleaguechamps.jpg

and this from Futera, whici is taken from a squad signed shirt. Unfortunately no signature markings on the card I have, but for you Manure fans he had a few which looked alright with signature markings...
arsenaljersey.jpg

and this last one of Cesc, an un-released card that has been auto'ed. Wouldn't normally get something like this, but had bought a few other things off of the guy and auction was ending soon so had a crack...
cesc.jpg

have compared to a fair few other Cesc sigs on the net, and is definitely one of the more basic ones... never know I suppose (will prob want to burn it when he finally buggers back off to Barca anyway)

dont burn the fabregas lol i want it to go with the torres i got today. if your interested in selling it mate pm me. NICE CARD BTW

it is a nice looking card. at this stage it looks Cesc will be staying at least for this season (he still might go, but Barca can't afford him) and although his contract runs until 2015, I'll be surprised if he stays that long... as soon as he does go though, GiRDS i'll get in touch - unless the club actually wins something with him as captain, then I might keep

ok sweet mate, i hope for my sake he goes to barca ahaha greedy much. but if he does barca will have villa, xavi, fabregas, iniesta, pique and puyol some of my fav players so idc if he goes.

Back
Top Bottom