Skilled park tomorrow

when you hop off the bus or train & are walking towards the stadium go down the left side & thats where the players walk in & out. If you go early enough you can catch them while theyre arriving.

Or if you are there after the game, you can be ignored by them when they are getting back on their bus. Which is kinda normal for the donkeys.

broncos were pretty sad to be honest, only a couple bothered to sign, and they only signed 1 or 2 pieces each, the only ones that signed for me were folau, thaiday and hunt, so pretty happy with that. but on the other hand titans were superb, they didnt go home till everything was signed which was awesome

Very nice mate. Hunt was very nice to me as well. What about Lockyer?

Also, it was great of the Titans to do that, even when they lost!

Post pictures up mate. Cant wait to see some signed Folau cards!!!

well you thinks thats bad bulldogs are the worst. what they do is they have like a designated signer for that week. so say josh morris comes out and is signing something for you all the others rush out behind him

nah lockyer only signed 1-2 items of other peoples then quickly rushed on the bus, and i got folau and hunt to sign pictures of me and them. had a lockyer but unfortunately didnt get it signed, the titans were extremely good, and apparently they do that everyweek. ill post pics of the half set of 2007 invincibles signed

---------- Post added 13-09-2009 at 09:45 AM ----------

well you thinks thats bad bulldogs are the worst. what they do is they have like a designated signer for that week. so say josh morris comes out and is signing something for you all the others rush out behind him

thats terrible

I saw you holding your photos out for the players to sign. I don't know if you saw me. I came out the players tunnel about 20 minutes before the Boncos players. I was wearing Titans 2009 media polo with a large Titans kit bag.

What did I tell you about being ignored by the Boncos. They are arogant and full of their own self importance. Why would you bother with a team that is like that to their fans. Jump the fence jpear. You know you want to. Our players know how important the fans are and as a result, show the fans courtesy. They normally always stay back and sign for the fans.

Hope you enjoyed the atmosphere last night.
Blade

I saw you holding your photos out for the players to sign. I don't know if you saw me. I came out the players tunnel about 20 minutes before the Boncos players. I was wearing Titans 2009 media polo with a large Titans kit bag.

What did I tell you about being ignored by the Boncos. They are arogant and full of their own self importance. Why would you bother with a team that is like that to their fans. Jump the fence jpear. You know you want to. Our players know how important the fans are and as a result, show the fans courtesy. They normally always stay back and sign for the fans.

Hope you enjoyed the atmosphere last night.
Blade
yeah blade i saw ya haha,
should have come up and said hey to me
lockyer is a bit weird when signing, the titans players are one of the most polite teams ever.
definitely wanna go back there next year, but still a proud broncos fan for now hehe

---------- Post added 13-09-2009 at 06:12 PM ----------

the atmosphere is also the best ive ever seen. for only a 27,000 capacity. you know when the titans are running out,, nearly everyone in the stadium has a titans flag and was waving it with pride. great night out

yeah blade i saw ya haha,
should have come up and said hey to me
lockyer is a bit weird when signing, the titans players are one of the most polite teams ever.
definitely wanna go back there next year, but still a proud broncos fan for now hehe

---------- Post added 13-09-2009 at 06:12 PM ----------

the atmosphere is also the best ive ever seen. for only a 27,000 capacity. you know when the titans are running out,, nearly everyone in the stadium has a titans flag and was waving it with pride. great night out

I didn't know it was you until I just read that you were trying to get the guys to sign your photos. I remember seeing the photos in the front line of the fans near the bus. I was standing just behind in hope of getting one or 2 signatures. HA... YEAH RIGHT!!!!

I remember running out onto Suncorp in 2007 for the 1st time and I was in awe of 50,000 fans screaming and shouting. Its unbelievable on the sidelines there.

Skilled is also one of those grounds where it hold the atmosphere and I get a buzz everytime Im out there.

My only experience with the Broncos was actually not too bad. When they came here to Canberra this year they all signed stuff even though we beat them 56-0 :D and probably weren't in the best mood.

Benji Marshall though was pretty bad. All the Tigers players stayed to sign stuff but he went straight on the bus and snubbed everyone.

Cant wait to see them.

Lockyer was rude to me as well. He said one card so I said the Centenary card. I then beged him to sign my Classic as well though :D

I have had a few players say that and I don't mind too much when they only sign one or two things for each person. I have heard of a few older players who don't sign anything because they are annoyed at all the people who get stuff signed just to flog on ebay. At least the true fans can still get something while keeping the ebayers away.

The Bronocs were pretty good to me as well. They were all pretty nice, especially Alfie Langer. He signed all cards along with Hunt, Hodges, Thaiday, Wallace and Taylor.

All players are pretty nice to me though. Thats probably because im a kid though. And I have met quite a few teams, like Cowboys, Roosters, Eels, Doggies, Broncos and a few players from other teams.

I just love meeting any player!

I didn't know it was you until I just read that you were trying to get the guys to sign your photos. I remember seeing the photos in the front line of the fans near the bus. I was standing just behind in hope of getting one or 2 signatures. HA... YEAH RIGHT!!!!

I remember running out onto Suncorp in 2007 for the 1st time and I was in awe of 50,000 fans screaming and shouting. Its unbelievable on the sidelines there.

Skilled is also one of those grounds where it hold the atmosphere and I get a buzz everytime Im out there.

yeah haha, that was me, ohhhh! was that you standing beside me with a little bag of cards to get signed, and i think you asked to borrow someones pen? or something like that?

yeahh i only got folau and hunt to sign photos of me and them, and thaiday signed a centenary card for me

i think that atmosphere wont ever be beaten from last night, it was just the best!

---------- Post added 13-09-2009 at 08:53 PM ----------

My only experience with the Broncos was actually not too bad. When they came here to Canberra this year they all signed stuff even though we beat them 56-0 :D and probably weren't in the best mood.

Benji Marshall though was pretty bad. All the Tigers players stayed to sign stuff but he went straight on the bus and snubbed everyone.

I have had a few players say that and I don't mind too much when they only sign one or two things for each person. I have heard of a few older players who don't sign anything because they are annoyed at all the people who get stuff signed just to flog on ebay. At least the true fans can still get something while keeping the ebayers away.

im a true signing man, i keep everything that i get signed in person, it means a lot too me, i also met fatty vautin, whos a top bloke, preston campbell is one of the funniest and nicest blokes ive ever met, he was handing stuff like shorts, jersey, shirts, headgear and stuff he has used away.

gah that sucks, benji is one of my favourite players, its the players that everyone likes that just snob you

---------- Post added 13-09-2009 at 08:54 PM ----------

The Bronocs were pretty good to me as well. They were all pretty nice, especially Alfie Langer. He signed all cards along with Hunt, Hodges, Thaiday, Wallace and Taylor.

All players are pretty nice to me though. Thats probably because im a kid though. And I have met quite a few teams, like Cowboys, Roosters, Eels, Doggies, Broncos and a few players from other teams.

I just love meeting any player!

well im 15, and the thrill of being on a train and seeing the stadiums especially suncorp gives me goosebumps even though ive been there 50 times haha, love meeting players over and over again haha

Back
Top Bottom