Skilled park tomorrow

Im 15 too!!!!!

Wish I could go to games by myself:(

I would be going every day :lol:

I always imagined Preston to be very nice. I would think Lockyer would be... but hes not :(

One of the top blokes is Thurston. Very nice and signs everything. He was standing at Parra Stadium after the game signing everything for about 5 minutes. He was just constantly signing everything everyone gave him.

Another top blokes are Hindy and Finch. They use to laugh at all the cards I gave them and would always joke around and talk to you.

And I always keep everything I get signed. I have NEVER sold anything I have gotten signed.. and never will.

hahaahaha really man?

yeah i go to games with other people ayee, mates and stuff

lockyer is nice most of the time, he just might have been pissed off or something last night.

all the titans players were like you said thurston was, which are the best kind of players to meet.

i wanna meet thurston, inglis is another really nice fella, he signed heaps of stuff for me, even my 7 year old sisters cameron smith tazo hahahahaha, she thought it was an inglis one hehe. he laughed

Hahaha. Funny bout the Cam Smith Tazo.

I always wanna meet Inglis. I think he would be a top guy

Other players I wanna meet as Wally Lewis, Folau, Manu Vatuvei,Slater, Soward and Sailor

out of those that you want to meet, i have met slater twice, wally lewis and folau 3 or 4 times

Cool mate. When have you met Wally Lewis? I really want him on my dads old jersey. I already have Langer but I also really want Wally.

Also, do you have any doubles of Lewis that you are lookingto sell??

I have the Lewis common as well. Really wanna get it signed or by one signed.

Also, can you post pictures up of your cards you got the other day at Skilled Park?

Dont forget to post pcitures up of the classics in my thread :)

ant wait to see :)

yeahh i didnt get any classics signed, i couldnt be bothered getting them out of the folder, and everysingle classic card i have, even commons are in plastic sleeves, it would have taken ages. so i got 7/12 2007 titans invincible set signed which was good:)

What did I tell you about being ignored by the Boncos. They are arogant and full of their own self importance. Why would you bother with a team that is like that to their fans. Jump the fence jpear. You know you want to. Our players know how important the fans are and as a result, show the fans courtesy. They normally always stay back and sign for the fans.
Glad it's just not me that thinks that - and I live in Brisbane!

Glad it's just not me that thinks that - and I live in Brisbane!

I warned the guys before they headed to Skilled that thats how they would be treated. No surprises.

Michael Searle has introduced a real family culture to the Titans and it really is noticable right throughout the club. Someone made a complaint about the players giving the mini footy players a high-5 when they formed a guard of honour when they run on for the 2nd half. Searly addressed it straight away. It is a real community driven club.

JPEAR we can go forward on that trade as well mate.

Yeah broncos are full of themselves. Would it kill them to sign some cards/merchandise for their fans?:eek:
Brplat

Broncos were alright to me though. I dont know why they were arrogant to you guys. And they won as well!!!!

Another arrogant player I have met is Jaryyd Hayne. Always grumpy and dosent even look at you.

Another true blue nice guy is Krisnan Inu. He is very nice and is always smiley and cracking jokes :)

Back
Top Bottom