Since When Did PSA Grade These?

Chiller

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
Was havin a look at baron davis cards on ebay when i was suprised to come across this

Baron Davis Proof Card??

i didnt realize psa graded cards from the fleer auctions? Also is there any proof that there is only one of each? i have a few of the rookie hats off cards from 04-05 Tradition that are un-numbered but also contain patch's does this mean in theory these are "1/1s" lol bloody fleer auctions!!! *shakes fist*
anyways im sure this topic has been brought up plenty of times was just a bit shocked about the whole grading thing i guess :confused:

Nope - they aren't guaranteeing they are 1/1. All they are saying is that the card is from the Fleer Corporate Archive and it is Authentic.

Whats the point of doing that ? Don't really know.

There have been a heap of these on eBay recently.

I guess from some persepective you could say it would help a collector to get all produced cards, and know that whilst they're not signed, or fitted out with a piece of fabric, they are an authentic card.

Like if I wanted to get every Harris card, I could get one of those that are graded, knowing it was an authenticly produced card, rather than someone designing their own and calling it one.

There's cards I've never seen before, especially from 04-05 E-XL so without knowing what they look like, I could fall victim to a fraudulent "card".

I think people put too much of a premium on them tho.

Well they're not scum for selling them. They might be considered scum by labelling them as a 1/1. But it is up to the buyer to buy them.

If they don't do their research, they should be well aware they're not 1/1s.

Back
Top Bottom