Should Anthony Rocca be suspended?

Should Rocca be suspended?

• Yes

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
He hasnt got a week yet! His appeal is happening now.

Actually he DOES have a week, the initial suspension was a week which I agree with :)

Matty - Good to see we do agree (Re no contact with the head) :D I was wondering if anyone did agree with what I said ;)

Bugger off with your sarcasm :blink: :rolleyes:

Hehe sorry mate, just pointing out what you said that was pretty obvious.
the point I was making before was that Rocca got 1 week from the initial tribunal and that I agreed with it......what-ever happens from here doesn't matter to me as I agreed with the initial assesment hence I think they did their job :)

Hehe sorry mate, just pointing out what you said that was pretty obvious.
the point I was making before was that Rocca got 1 week from the initial tribunal and that I agreed with it......what-ever happens from here doesn't matter to me as I agreed with the initial assesment hence I think they did their job :)

I see. I understand now.

What about earlier in the year when Luke Ball was knocked out and the player who did that didn't get sighted. Ball misses 2 games from that. Where's the consistency.

Well that is a whole other discussion......this discussion was about Rocca getting suspended - And the majority voted - "He Should" and he did :)

It was still a shepard off the ball with high contact. That's all the rule states.

True...but it was body on body and their heads in the whiplash clashed. Whelan was also out for that game and Ball was only out for the next 2 cause St. Kilda were being weird about it

Back
Top Bottom